Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Turlock Ca Gas pumps., signs ,old cars video - Mon Feb 13 2023 11:35 PM
I saw a few members at this amazing antique event out here in California. I put this video together so the anyone that could not make may see a glimpse of what it is like. I was a vendor this year unlike in the past.

Enjoy,
Rob

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TA2xvW7cR4o&feature=shares

Attached picture FCCE4FC2-9F59-4DBD-AC9E-059AEF09BAE6.jpeg
Posted By: advertologist Re: Turlock Ca Gas pumps., signs ,old cars video - Tue Feb 14 2023 01:40 AM
I look forward to your video's - good of you to zero in

on the prices at the meets, educational - keep posting .. ... cool
Posted By: mcgas Re: Turlock Ca Gas pumps., signs ,old cars video - Tue Feb 14 2023 03:16 AM
Thanks again Rob for bringing us along to the show with your video!
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Turlock Ca Gas pumps., signs ,old cars video - Wed Feb 15 2023 05:18 AM
Originally Posted by advertologist
I look forward to your video's - good of you to zero in

on the prices at the meets, educational - keep posting .. ... cool

Thank you Randy,
I really appreciate your continued support with leaving positive feedback and comments. Your comments inspire me to go out and shoot more videos!!!
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Turlock Ca Gas pumps., signs ,old cars video - Wed Feb 15 2023 05:19 AM
Originally Posted by mcgas
Thanks again Rob for bringing us along to the show with your video!

Thank you !!! I appreciate you leaving a positive comment. I enjoy promoting the hobby through my videos.
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: Turlock Ca Gas pumps., signs ,old cars video - Wed Feb 15 2023 05:02 PM
Well done truly enjoyed the video . Keep up the good work .
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Turlock Ca Gas pumps., signs ,old cars video - Sun Feb 26 2023 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by buzzy56
Well done truly enjoyed the video . Keep up the good work .

Thank you Robert!!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk