Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob The Classical Gas Museum Video - Mon Jul 25 2022 09:10 PM
This place is amazing!!! I think this video will be interesting to all because it covers so many gas and oil collectibles. Johnnie is an amazing person. I spent many hours with him chatting about petroleum collecting. If you ever have a chance to visit Classical Gas I think you will also enjoy the experience.

Rob

https://youtu.be/PKGu7pScDSQ
Posted By: advertologist Re: The Classical Gas Museum Video - Mon Jul 25 2022 10:25 PM
well worth the watch of the classical gas museum .. ... cool
Posted By: mcgas Re: The Classical Gas Museum Video - Mon Jul 25 2022 11:02 PM
Great video Rob!! Thanks to Jonnie for sharing his collection and you creating the walk around video! I would certainly like to stop by on a west coast road trip. Take care and continued safe travels to Iowa!
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: The Classical Gas Museum Video - Mon Jul 25 2022 11:39 PM
Rob, Thanks again for another fantastic video! Thanks also to Jonnie for allowing us to see his museum.
Posted By: Wasatch Man Re: The Classical Gas Museum Video - Tue Jul 26 2022 12:43 AM
Another fun video. Thanks for the tour.
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: The Classical Gas Museum Video - Tue Jul 26 2022 06:53 AM
Thank you guys! He is such a nice and fun guy to hang out with! Yes a special thanks to him for allowing me to video his collection. Not everyone will allow me to do this.
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: The Classical Gas Museum Video - Sat Aug 06 2022 12:00 AM
Cool place I will have to stop by next time I'm out that way.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk