Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob The CTO 2022 video part one - Mon Jun 27 2022 03:21 AM
Hello everyone,
This was my first time attending CTO in Ohio. I had a wonderful time and met many of you there. Thank you for introducing yourselves to me. This was an incredible event. This video is of the outside venue. The next video covers the indoor room to room exhibits and trading .

Enjoy, Rob

https://youtu.be/bQ1AU-ngY9k
Posted By: advertologist Re: The CTO 2022 video part one - Mon Jun 27 2022 08:02 AM
well covered - better with prices posted,

thanks Robb for keeping us posted with

another great video .. ... cool
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: The CTO 2022 video part one - Mon Jun 27 2022 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by advertologist
well covered - better with prices posted,

thanks Robb for keeping us posted with

another great video .. ... cool

Thanks! I had to show a few prices because I was stunned. Unbelievable how expensive everything is now.
Posted By: Speedracer Re: The CTO 2022 video part one - Mon Jun 27 2022 02:12 PM
Great video Rob. Nice meeting you. I’m the one you met that had the stuff in the very first picture of your video (signs on blue tarps and a bunch of pumps at the 1:10 and 10:45 time mark in your video). Glad you wore your shirt that says “gas pump Rob” or I might not have known it was you. Hope you had fun. Hopefully part two shows the inside of the hotel.

-Steve B
Posted By: mcgas Re: The CTO 2022 video part one - Mon Jun 27 2022 04:28 PM
Another great video Rob! Cool to see all the great stuff and it felt like I was walking through the swap meet! Thanks again for producing this!!
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: The CTO 2022 video part one - Mon Jun 27 2022 09:37 PM
Speed Racer - Steve,
Thanks for introducing yourself to me.I finally met you after many years! I had the shirt made a few days before the event. Your area was very busy that day because you brought great stuff!
As always thank you for watching my videos.

Part two is almost finished and it’s only covering the inside room exhibition and trading.

Take care,
Rob
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: The CTO 2022 video part one - Mon Jun 27 2022 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by mcgas
Another great video Rob! Cool to see all the great stuff and it felt like I was walking through the swap meet! Thanks again for producing this!!

Thanks Steve ,
I try my best to capture the experience for all to enjoy.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk