Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Gas Pump Rob’s 2019 Video Compilation - Mon Dec 23 2019 02:09 PM
Hello fellow collectors,
Pop some popcorn, relax , turn up the volume, and enjoy the best video moments that I brought to you this past year! This is a compilation video 20 minutes long featuring the best of the best from my YouTube channel of 2019. 2020 is approaching fast and I already have more video’s in the works! BTW my channel has grown featuring 23 videos now. My subscribers see the latest videos first so if your not yet a subscriber please log in to my channel and subscribe. Also please show your support by clicking on the thumbs up button on any video you like. Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas, and a happy and healthy New Year!

Your friendly video host and friend,

Rob

https://youtu.be/wP2KndJFogs

Posted By: kjsplichal67 Re: Gas Pump Rob’s 2019 Video Compilation - Mon Dec 23 2019 04:35 PM
Love the video Rob, keep it up!!
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Gas Pump Rob’s 2019 Video Compilation - Mon Dec 23 2019 07:19 PM
LOL Rob here it is Christmas and I am binge watching your video...all 20 odd minutes of it. Good stuff. Amazing collection of pumps and that's not the half of it. Looking forward to 2020.
BTW I've got a buddy who is a Wankel gear head he will love your RX 2 video!
Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Posted By: Novaman Re: Gas Pump Rob’s 2019 Video Compilation - Mon Dec 23 2019 11:34 PM
Nice! Quite the journey for 2019.
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: Gas Pump Rob’s 2019 Video Compilation - Tue Dec 24 2019 01:34 AM
Great video!!! I forgot about some of them, need to go back and watch re-runs of them.
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Gas Pump Rob’s 2019 Video Compilation - Tue Dec 24 2019 06:24 AM
Thank you for watching and the compliments members! I had fun putting this compilation video together.

Fred,
Tell your friend that the misfire channel on YouTube might visit me this next year here in America. If he likes Rotary engines he will most likely know about the misfire channel featuring R100s , RX2s, RX3s, and RX7s.

Matt,
The reruns are always fun and interesting because you see things that you might not have noticed otherwise on a first view. Thanks for watching them.

Rob

© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk