Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: speeder3 My Husky collection Part 4: desk items - Mon Aug 05 2019 12:34 AM
Here are some desk/office items. First, a pair of letter openers, one new in the box, and one well used. Next, a paper weight with "Husky Refining Company" on the front. And next is the clock/calendar/pen and pencil holder from my grandfather's desk. The tag under the clock/calendar reads "T.G. WISE FROM HUSKY EMPLOYEES 12-6-67". I do not know the significance of the date. The pen and pencil are missing in the photo, but I know that I have them somewhere. I've moved cross-country twice and may have inadvertently packed them in a different box of stuff.

Attached picture Letter openers_01.jpg
Attached picture Paper weight_01.jpg
Attached picture Desk clock set_01.jpg
Posted By: speeder3 Re: My Husky collection Part 4: desk items - Mon Aug 05 2019 12:37 AM
Here is a large, round cigar ash tray. Next is another cigar ask tray of a different design. And then we have a cigarette ash tray with wood base.

Attached picture Cigar ash tray_01.jpg
Attached picture Cigar ash tray_engraved_01.jpg
Attached picture Ash tray_wood_01.jpg
Posted By: speeder3 Re: My Husky collection Part 4: desk items - Mon Aug 05 2019 12:40 AM
I also have two different types of book ends. The bronze sets are sometimes seen on eBay (as are the paper weights and letter openers). The wood set was a gift from the company to one of my aunts and uncles (no idea why as they didn't work for Husky).

Attached picture Bookends_bronze_01.jpg
Attached picture Bookends_wood_01.jpg
Posted By: The Rip Re: My Husky collection Part 4: desk items - Mon Aug 05 2019 02:12 PM
Book ends are super cool!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk