Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob A tribute to Roy Reed’s show after 40 years! - Mon Apr 22 2019 04:13 AM
I hope all of you enjoy this video I put together. This takes time and this is my contribution to the hobby.

Enjoy,
Rob
https://youtu.be/O9Zr03i_0ZE

Great video, thanks for posting.
excellent, well done .. ... cool
Posted By: UpnorthNeil Re: A tribute to Roy Reed’s show after 40 years! - Mon Apr 22 2019 12:57 PM
I can only imagine how many hours you have invested to create this professional 6 minute video. Amazing. Thanks
Rob, Thanks for all the hard work it took to make this video. It is very well made and certainly gives one the feel of actually being there. Thank you!
Quality stuff for sure.
Posted By: Done4 Re: A tribute to Roy Reed’s show after 40 years! - Mon Apr 22 2019 03:21 PM
Very enjoyable, thank you.
Posted By: Wes Maxwell Re: A tribute to Roy Reed’s show after 40 years! - Mon Apr 22 2019 03:22 PM
Good video, thanks
Really enjoyed the video. Felt like I attended a very cool event. Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with everyone. Bob
Thanks for all the positive comments. I really enjoyed putting this together so everybody would have a chance to see what transpired at the show.

Rob
Posted By: trifiver Re: A tribute to Roy Reed’s show after 40 years! - Tue Apr 23 2019 12:04 AM
Thanks Rob for taking the time so we all can enjoy items like that

Sid
Posted By: wolf1980 Re: A tribute to Roy Reed’s show after 40 years! - Tue Apr 23 2019 12:13 AM
Fantastic video Rob. Well done, great coverage. Made me want to go back again. Thanks for doing that for all of us.
Posted By: mcgas Re: A tribute to Roy Reed’s show after 40 years! - Tue Apr 23 2019 01:50 AM
Really enjoyed the video!! Thank you for doing this!
Posted By: Oldgas Re: A tribute to Roy Reed’s show after 40 years! - Tue Apr 23 2019 01:52 AM
Great video, Rob. Would have loved to have been there myself. Thanks!
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: A tribute to Roy Reed’s show after 40 years! - Tue Apr 23 2019 02:44 AM
Another great video my friend!!
Thanks guys!
Jim,
Thanks for embedded the video ! That makes it so
much easier for everyone to click on .

Rob
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: A tribute to Roy Reed’s show after 40 years! - Wed Apr 24 2019 01:37 AM
Thanks for the effort and time you put into this video . Boy so much nice stuff out there in the west . We get used to seeing so much rusty gold in Michigan it is nice to see so many things in such great condition .
Originally Posted by buzzy56
Thanks for the effort and time you put into this video . Boy so much nice stuff out there in the west . We get used to seeing so much rusty gold in Michigan it is nice to see so many things in such great condition .

We are so spoiled out here! I work on cars for a living and being able to work on rust free cars that are 20 or thirty years old is such a blessing!

Rob
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk