Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob TURLOCK CA. SWAPMEET PICS/VIDEO - Sat Feb 09 2019 05:30 AM
This is a Youtube video I put together trying to capture some oil and gas collectibles mixed throughout the vending field. I apologize that some of the pictures are not formatted correctly to fit the screen. I had issues with the application I chose to use as a tool to put this together. I hope you enjoy this short video. I hope to produce more YouTube videos in the future, on Swapmeet’s , informational videos on pumps, etc. Not all of my videos will be posted here so please subscribe to
my channel if you would like to be notified whenever I release a new video.

Thanks, Rob [img]https://youtu.be/S9CNbvmEviM[/img]
Posted By: Chuck 23 Re: TURLOCK CA. SWAPMEET PICS/VIDEO - Sat Feb 09 2019 06:21 AM
Great video, I have never been able to goo a swapmeet like that Maybe one day, Thanks Chuck...
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: TURLOCK CA. SWAPMEET PICS/VIDEO - Sat Feb 09 2019 02:17 PM
Nice Rob!
Posted By: gaspumpfrank Re: TURLOCK CA. SWAPMEET PICS/VIDEO - Sat Feb 09 2019 03:18 PM
Great video Rob!
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: TURLOCK CA. SWAPMEET PICS/VIDEO - Sat Feb 09 2019 03:42 PM
Thanks Rob...nice looking Gilmore can in there!
Darin
Posted By: Wasatch Man Re: TURLOCK CA. SWAPMEET PICS/VIDEO - Sat Feb 09 2019 04:17 PM
Thanks for putting that together , it was fun to watch . Peter
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: TURLOCK CA. SWAPMEET PICS/VIDEO - Sat Feb 09 2019 05:05 PM
Subscribed!... smile
Posted By: trifiver Re: TURLOCK CA. SWAPMEET PICS/VIDEO - Sat Feb 09 2019 07:40 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do this

makes my Mouth water

Thanks Sid
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: TURLOCK CA. SWAPMEET PICS/VIDEO - Sun Feb 10 2019 06:11 AM
Thank you for your kind words and support. This was time consuming but felt as though others might enjoy the photos of this fun event and future West Coast oil and gas events.

Thanks for viewing my video.
Rob
Posted By: Don Beaver Re: TURLOCK CA. SWAPMEET PICS/VIDEO - Sun Feb 10 2019 06:07 PM
Well Done Rob!!
Posted By: wolf1980 Re: TURLOCK CA. SWAPMEET PICS/VIDEO - Sun Feb 10 2019 08:49 PM
Great video Rob. Thanks for taking the time to do that.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk