Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Tue Jan 22 2019 02:24 PM
Hello pump enthusiasts,
I am trying to put together a movie on capturing the craziness and passion of pump collecting . It will include content such as road trip footage, pump hunting out in remote areas, interviews , collections, scrapyards, and possibly Iowa Gas swapmeet . This is a work in progress and will take a while to complete. I hope all of you enjoy the movie trailer. Please feel free to leave comments .
Thanks,
Rob. [img]https://youtu.be/h4oj282oGKE[/img]
Posted By: yeley101 Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Tue Jan 22 2019 02:57 PM
Very professional-looking trailer, Rob. I like it! Can't wait to see what else you are planning for the movie. Well done....
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Tue Jan 22 2019 05:22 PM
I'd stand in line for that.Is De Niro available for the lead role?
......."You pumping at me?" wink
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Tue Jan 22 2019 06:16 PM
Yes that will be a lot of fun to watch. Also know it will be a lot of work. Not to much info don't want to bring your stash spot to the masses to many bad guys out there.
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Tue Jan 22 2019 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Loyd Pierce
Yes that will be a lot of fun to watch. Also know it will be a lot of work. Not to much info don't want to bring your stash spot to the masses to many bad guys out there.

Thanks. Yes this was one concern. Fortunately locations won’t be discussed and as far as my stash spots I now have guard dogs and security measures.
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Tue Jan 22 2019 07:32 PM
[quote=Cold Pizza]I'd stand in line for that.Is De Niro available for the lead role? Thanks! Lol have not contacted contacted him yet!
Posted By: keithia Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Wed Jan 23 2019 02:43 AM
Love it Rob!
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Wed Jan 23 2019 02:53 AM
Better enlist Gas Pump Ronnie from Hesperia to help out!
I don't know if he has done more than the 2 movies I have, but they are hilarious!
Keep the humor in it if you plan on selling any copies!
Good luck!-----I'm available! LOL
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Wed Jan 23 2019 04:08 AM
Looks great my friend!!
Posted By: frankpl Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Wed Jan 23 2019 05:27 AM
Looks great, can’t wait to see the whole movie, probably have the ghost of Dick out there protecting the yard too
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Wed Jan 23 2019 05:53 AM
Thanks guys for the positive comments . I am learning and might need help with this project. Any encouragement helps . If you can please subscribe to my YouTube channel for support . Thanks
Posted By: Catauladave Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Wed Jan 23 2019 12:30 PM
Looks good. Good luck ! Dave
Posted By: RedHat Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Wed Jan 23 2019 07:35 PM
Very cool! Best of luck 👍
Posted By: Mike M. Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Wed Jan 23 2019 08:00 PM
That's awesome Rob! Can't wait for the movie! Thanks for posting.
Posted By: nochevys Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Wed Jan 23 2019 08:53 PM
looks great cant wait to see more...
Posted By: azjockey Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Thu Jan 24 2019 01:41 AM
Leave it you to come up with such a great idea. Looks like A lot of fun with a lot of work. I sure you will do a great job and can't to see the final Product'
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Thu Jan 24 2019 04:15 AM
Thanks for all the positive comments and moral support. I am excited about this project.

Rob
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Thu Jan 24 2019 02:50 PM
Well well I missed the announcement yesterday Rob. Good stuff that. And good luck.
Will you have the gas station ready for the film?
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Fri Jan 25 2019 02:43 AM
Originally Posted by Gasman84470
Well well I missed the announcement yesterday Rob. Good stuff that. And good luck.
Will you have the gas station ready for the film?

Thanks Fred,
I hope to have the station ready depending on how long this takes to put together.
Posted By: Speedracer Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Sat Jan 26 2019 07:18 AM
With special guest appearances by Steve Martin as Gas Pump Rob's tipster for leads. Also appearing Ben Jones as Gas Pump Rob's parts supplier.

Transportation provided by The Ford Motor Company.

Attached picture rob2.JPG
Attached picture rob3.JPG
Attached picture rob5.JPG
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Mon Jan 28 2019 04:25 AM
LOL !!!!! Love the Sanford and Sons truck! That brings back memories!
Posted By: Speedracer Re: GAS PUMP JUNKIES MOVIE TRAILER - Tue Jan 29 2019 05:49 AM
LOL... Nice job on the video Rob. I can't wait to see more.

-Steve
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk