Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: BentleyStillmore Lots in The Garage, a new member - Sat Nov 10 2018 03:57 AM
Hello OldGas and everyone there,
I'm a new member, with a generation's worth of stuff in The Garage to finally get the time to go through. I'm supposed to post a picture to earn my keep, so here it is. Looking forward to discussing old signs, pumps, oil cans, cars and more with fellow enthusiasts.

Description: Lots in The Garage
Attached picture LotsInTheGarage.jpg
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Lots in The Garage, a new member - Sat Nov 10 2018 02:32 PM
It looks like the petroliana bug has bitten you! Good luck with your collecting.
Posted By: Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave Re: Lots in The Garage, a new member - Sat Nov 10 2018 03:02 PM
Welcome to OldGas, fellow Northwestener! There are some great guys on your side of the state!
Nice setup in there!!
Posted By: advertologist Re: Lots in The Garage, a new member - Sat Nov 10 2018 06:18 PM
welcome aboard, see you have the sickness-
will be adding on too the garage before long .. ... cool
Posted By: BentleyStillmore Re: Lots in The Garage, a new member - Sun Nov 11 2018 11:37 PM
I prefer to think of it as "refining" - making the collection smaller while improving the quality. "Collecting" infers it will get bigger...

Dad added on to that garage twice and had over a dozen cars at the end. That was 35 years ago. Over the years I got it down to 2 cars plus a daily driver. Now, I'm trying to do a rudimentary restoration on the '41 Cadillac I used to ride around in as a baby. Part of that means cleaning up the garage.
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Lots in The Garage, a new member - Mon Nov 12 2018 01:00 AM
I stand corrected. Good luck with your refining!!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk