Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Dave's Garage Red Indian Hypoid Quart Can - Fri Jun 30 2017 08:28 AM
I went on a road trip to buy 3 cars. While there, I checked out a few places and was able to buy this killer Red Indian oil can. Can is still full...I just had to share it with everyone.

I'm very grateful that; I get to call this really, really hard to find oil can mine.

Attached picture rsz_red_indian_hypoid_qrt_can-1.jpg
Attached picture rsz_red_indian_hypoid_qrt_can-4.jpg
Posted By: ROCCO2 Re: Red Indian Hypoid Quart Can - Fri Jun 30 2017 11:01 AM
Nice can, Dave
Posted By: RedHat Re: Red Indian Hypoid Quart Can - Fri Jun 30 2017 12:25 PM
When a can means more than the three cars you just picked up, you knows its a good day 😀
Posted By: advertologist Re: Red Indian Hypoid Quart Can - Fri Jun 30 2017 12:57 PM
killer, rare & in xlnt cond. congratulations .. ... cool
Posted By: Johnay Re: Red Indian Hypoid Quart Can - Fri Jun 30 2017 03:14 PM
Great Can Dave !!
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Red Indian Hypoid Quart Can - Fri Jun 30 2017 03:23 PM
Thank-you my friends. You're absolutely right Chad...the oil can stole all the thunder from the cars. However, I'll never loose sight of the fact that it was the cars that lead me to the can.

Attached picture rsz_red_indian_hypoid_qrt_can-3.jpg
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: Red Indian Hypoid Quart Can - Fri Jun 30 2017 10:49 PM
That is one nice can. I never seen one.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Red Indian Hypoid Quart Can - Sat Jul 01 2017 10:46 PM
Great looking can!
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Red Indian Hypoid Quart Can - Sun Jul 02 2017 01:06 AM
Thanks Matt and Braden. To be honest, it's the first one I've seen in person as well.
Posted By: Nigel Re: Red Indian Hypoid Quart Can - Sun Jul 02 2017 12:30 PM
a great find, congrats
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Red Indian Hypoid Quart Can - Tue Jul 04 2017 05:12 AM
Thanks Nigel. On the shelf with his brothers.

Attached picture rsz_red_indian_quart_cans-1.jpg
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk