Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: tbuckles My New Pump Mover! - Thu May 18 2017 11:01 PM
Well...I went did it, I bought the ultimate pump mover and I could not be happier! Actually I'm happier buying this than the last Wayne 60 I bought. The fact that old age is catching up with me and the fact that I didn't pick a light weight hobby drove me to the realization that I can't keep doing it the same old way.

This is a 36-volt electric powered hand truck made by Haulz-All, rated to haul 1000 lbs. It's unbelievable how it handles the pumps on rough terrain, notice the dual drive wheels. It handles any electric pump with no problem, the Tokheim 36b is loaded with the guts, no problem. When it comes to visibles....well I need to get out of the visible business...lol, it will move them but it takes an extra person to help. The only solution would be to add ballast at the base.

I had it at the Evansville and Michigan Gas shows last week, I had a crowd watching when I moved a pump. Oh, and when you give it full throttle it's a little hard to keep up with so watch out for me at CTO and Iowa Gas....LOL. Only drawback is that it's not for the causal pump mover but it's worth every penny for as many as I move.

Tom.

Attached picture IMG_20170518_59454.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20170518_20333.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20170518_30163.jpg
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: My New Pump Mover! - Fri May 19 2017 12:05 AM
Wow Tom now that is awesome!!
Posted By: Hardy's Garage Re: My New Pump Mover! - Fri May 19 2017 12:12 AM
Very nice and something I'm sure you wish you had many years ago. As you said this hobby requires a lot of lifting and the older you get the smarter you have to work.
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: My New Pump Mover! - Fri May 19 2017 12:25 AM
I was actually looking into buying one of those with the dual rear wheels recently.But like you said,it's not for the casual pump mover,i.e. me.
I was quoted $4700 HERE
Posted By: Oldgas Re: My New Pump Mover! - Fri May 19 2017 12:39 AM
Looks like a great investment considering all that you do, Tom.
Posted By: LOWright Re: My New Pump Mover! - Fri May 19 2017 01:06 AM
Nice one Tom! Back Saver........
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: My New Pump Mover! - Fri May 19 2017 01:57 AM
It was cool watching it at Michigan Gas....looked like it works great!
Darin
Posted By: Speedracer Re: My New Pump Mover! - Fri May 19 2017 02:44 AM
My knees and back feel relief just looking at that thing.
Posted By: pickurt Re: My New Pump Mover! - Fri May 19 2017 11:36 PM
Wow that's pretty slick.looks well put together.

Posted By: Old Racer Re: My New Pump Mover! - Sat May 20 2017 09:05 AM
It will be worth it in the long run Tom.
Mine is similar but no motor.
Posted By: tbuckles Re: My New Pump Mover! - Mon May 22 2017 02:17 AM
It's a job I've been putting off but now I've been moving pumps around to organize the junk yard and no more sore back, best money I've ever spent!

Tom.
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: My New Pump Mover! - Mon May 22 2017 02:38 AM
That thing is awesome. I would like to get one. Not cheap but less than being out of work for a month because of a pump accident. I would have to leave the dual wheel option off because it would be too wide to go through my side gate.
Posted By: Ed Steagall Re: My New Pump Mover! - Mon May 22 2017 02:05 PM
wink You're right Matt. If memory serves me right, I think Tom had an accident with a pump that put him out of work for a while. His buying the cart now exemplifies " locking the gate after the horse is out!" LOL, I had to say it Tom. crazy Ed.
Posted By: tbuckles Re: My New Pump Mover! - Tue May 23 2017 08:01 AM
OMG!...that is funny Ed...LMAO! Your right that Tokheim 850 put me in a cast for 2 months.

Tom.
Posted By: Mike M. Re: My New Pump Mover! - Tue May 23 2017 03:09 PM
Awesome Tom and OMG Ed, I'm still laughing!!
Posted By: BryceG Re: My New Pump Mover! - Tue May 23 2017 08:11 PM
saw that thing in action at the evansville show... i had to do a double take! super cool
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk