Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: LOWright New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Sun Feb 19 2017 03:17 PM
New to Me...Bought this Stanocola 18" Truck Door Sign in hopes it would clean up. After a half day and a lot of work well, not bad! I though if i made a ring, it would help clean up some of the edge chips and make it display better. Then i made a bracket to hang it on to display, kind of like a piece of art (with i think it is). Still thinking i could make it look better, i took a black sharpie and blacked in the white porcelain around the edge chips...Check it out... Thanks

Attached picture Stanocola #1.jpg
Attached picture Stanocola #2.jpg
Attached picture Stanocola #3.jpg
Posted By: advertologist Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Sun Feb 19 2017 03:27 PM
definitely a big improvement with clean up & bracket added,
displays nicely .. ... cool
Posted By: HI-OCTANE Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Sun Feb 19 2017 03:42 PM
Wow, cleaned up really good !
Posted By: pumpdoc Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Sun Feb 19 2017 03:43 PM
U THE MAN!!!
Posted By: trifiver Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Sun Feb 19 2017 03:44 PM
That looks great !

Thanks for sharing

Sid
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Sun Feb 19 2017 03:57 PM
Nice job cleaning up the sign.
Posted By: Steven C. Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Sun Feb 19 2017 05:27 PM
DAmn that's a cool sign!!
And great idea on the bracket!!
Posted By: Oldgas Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Sun Feb 19 2017 06:49 PM
Great idea and craftsmanship!
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Sun Feb 19 2017 08:09 PM
Stanocola has great signs and now they look even better
Posted By: pickurt Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Sun Feb 19 2017 08:50 PM
Awesome bracket and really complements the sign.

Posted By: Speedracer Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Sun Feb 19 2017 10:28 PM
Looks great. Great idea using the fleur de lis on the top. Matches the one on the sign and ties it in to the brand.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Mon Feb 20 2017 03:51 AM
Looks great!
Posted By: Koby Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Thu Feb 23 2017 03:04 PM
Absolutely incredible craftsmanship!
Posted By: hawkike Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Fri Feb 24 2017 03:58 PM
HOODA THUNK IT??!!

shocked
Posted By: bigdan Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Sun Feb 26 2017 01:34 PM
Morning Owen, just wanted to thank you for the lollipop top you hit a home run. The gussets to support the ring look like wings. It really added some class to the ring. Thanks Dan
Posted By: LOWright Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs - Tue Feb 28 2017 01:28 AM
Thanks Dan! It's always a pleasure......
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk