Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: BrianH FATW Upper Peninsula MI - Thu Sep 01 2016 12:55 AM
Guys,
I was on vacation a few weeks ago in the UP and saw these pumps on M26 about 5 miles N of Houghton, MI. Couple of nice Wayne 60s and what looks like maybe a Bennett 541. The guy had a banner on his garage advertising "buying Petroliana-contact Kevin". Is this anyone here on oldgas?

BrianH

Attached picture IMG_6848_upload.JPG
Attached picture IMG_6846_upload.JPG
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: FATW Upper Peninsula MI - Thu Sep 01 2016 02:31 AM
Looks like a nice place to visit!
Posted By: Oilcanman87 Re: FATW Upper Peninsula MI - Thu Sep 01 2016 06:37 PM
I drove past there last year. Wanted to stop but no one else did frown cool place.
Posted By: Steven C. Re: FATW Upper Peninsula MI - Thu Sep 01 2016 07:32 PM
Wow!! Love those 60"s!!! They always look so stout!!

Thanks for sharing!!
Posted By: Sinclair Dino Re: FATW Upper Peninsula MI - Fri Sep 02 2016 02:32 AM
I was also there this year took lots of pictures seen signs all over but when i called no answer. Cool place.
Posted By: pipes Re: FATW Upper Peninsula MI - Sat Sep 03 2016 01:49 AM
Thats my place !!!!!!
Posted By: BrianH Re: FATW Upper Peninsula MI - Sat Sep 03 2016 02:47 AM
Well, you got a nice place there Greg. I had to stop and get a few photos. Nice pumps, signs and porcelain lights ya got there eh...

BrianH
Posted By: pipes Re: FATW Upper Peninsula MI - Sun Sep 04 2016 01:47 AM
Thanks ! its alot of fun. I get tons of people that stop in the summer and take pictures and (if) im there, chit chat about old cars, gas stations, and simpler times.

My place was a used car lot from 1956-2002. Alot of locals that stop by always start out by saying "i bought a car here once". brings back great memories !

If you have some more photos, id love to see them from the angle of someone who is stopping by!

Greg
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk