Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: DCpate Signs and Pumps in the Wild - Wed Jul 08 2015 01:10 PM
Hey guys. Started a Facebook group called Signs and Gas Pumps in the Wild. Nothing but petro pics found in the wild. No staged shots or collections, just rust in the wild.

There are no buying and selling posts or value questions in this group.

Great pics have been posted so far! I know several Oldgassers have joined, take a look and join up if you like!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/585707874901898?ref=bookmarks
Posted By: eshaver Re: Signs and Pumps in the Wild - Wed Jul 08 2015 01:38 PM
This is a VERY relaxed group folks . Wayne Henderson mentioned to me . I have thoroughly enjoyed some of the Spectacular photography work too !
Posted By: Keystone Gas Man Re: Signs and Pumps in the Wild - Wed Jul 08 2015 01:59 PM
I agree ... Great group.
Posted By: moore798 Re: Signs and Pumps in the Wild - Wed Jul 08 2015 08:39 PM
Chad,thanks for the start up of this group.No selling or buying,just some petro in the wild.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Signs and Pumps in the Wild - Thu Jul 09 2015 01:23 AM
Thanks! Cant wait to see and share.
Posted By: DCpate Re: Signs and Pumps in the Wild - Thu Jul 09 2015 02:01 PM
Thanks for the kind words. The pics posted have been pretty amazing. Will make you want to hit the backroads for sure...

Happy hunting!
Posted By: Highway66 Re: Signs and Pumps in the Wild - Thu Jul 09 2015 03:08 PM
You should share the pics in this thread for Oldgasser's that don't do Facebook.
Posted By: DCpate Re: Signs and Pumps in the Wild - Thu Jul 09 2015 03:19 PM
A lot of different people are posting what are usually their own images. As such, wouldn't want to re-post them out of courtesy to members of the group.

I hate to say it, but break down and sign up with facebook! You don't have to put pictures of yourself up. In fact, my profile just shows a little of my collection.

Thanks
Posted By: Keystone Gas Man Re: Signs and Pumps in the Wild - Thu Jul 09 2015 05:42 PM
I've posted some on the site.. I don't mind them posted here..I enjoy sharing with everybody.
Posted By: huskybob Re: Signs and Pumps in the Wild - Fri Jul 10 2015 03:03 AM
Here's a link to the Oldgas "pumps in the wild".
http://www.gaspumps.info/gallery/v/pumps/original/?g2_enterAlbum=1
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk