Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: advertologist "oil can collection" .... the better ones - Thu Apr 25 2019 03:54 PM
was at the "Long Beach Antique Mall" this morning & a large collection of an estate came in of "oil cans" .. .... cool
I took pictures of the better ones which are all priced - (not mine)
for better pictures & prices .... call Andrew at (562) 544 5430

Attached picture 1oc.PNG
Attached picture 1oca.PNG
Posted By: Tankar Re: "oil can collection" .... the better ones - Thu Apr 25 2019 04:03 PM
Hi Andrew I just called you on the standing sinclair
Posted By: BryceG Re: "oil can collection" .... the better ones - Thu Apr 25 2019 04:13 PM
before everyone starts calling the person... I talked to them and they said give them a call back later Saturday. FYI
Posted By: RedHat Re: "oil can collection" .... the better ones - Thu Apr 25 2019 07:39 PM
Any clue what the price on the Sinclair quarts was?
Posted By: Tankar Re: "oil can collection" .... the better ones - Thu Apr 25 2019 10:39 PM
He said no prices until Saturday so no idea.
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: "oil can collection" .... the better ones - Fri Apr 26 2019 02:39 PM
...this is going to be like Black Friday, with everyone scrambling for the standing dino Sinclair, and one or two of the others laugh

...why bother displaying them at an antique mall before they're even priced? confused If I worked at that antique mall, I'd be pretty cheesed to have to tell angry people all week 'we don't have prices yet'...
Posted By: intagas Re: "oil can collection" .... the better ones - Fri Apr 26 2019 03:28 PM
Common stuff,except for the standing.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk