Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: petropumps Boyle Dayton Visible Pump - Great Shell Patina! - Sat Mar 16 2019 11:27 PM
Great pump. Decal still on both sides. All original with perfect cylinder. This is the condition everyone’s faking nowadays...this one is legit. 2200 obo

Attached picture DE79BFD7-35B6-4AFB-A8C7-16B070F6D0EA.jpeg
Will you be going to Dixie? If so any way to bring it? Is it gutted. Any deep rust
Posted By: petropumps Re: Boyle Dayton Visible Pump - Great Shell Patina! - Sun Mar 17 2019 04:41 AM
Sorry, I don’t get out to the shows. But shipping isn’t too big a deal...I’d wrap it for someone if they needed. The pump is still in it...pretty necessary if you want to have the pump handle attached to something. No rust issues whatsoever...very straight. Thanks.
Where in Oregon are you? And can you provide an accurate height of this pump? Thanks
Posted By: ALSS72 Re: Boyle Dayton Visible Pump - Great Shell Patina! - Sun Mar 17 2019 01:25 PM
Pm sent
Its got the perfect look in my opinion .
Posted By: minuteman Re: Boyle Dayton Visible Pump - Great Shell Patina! - Sun Mar 17 2019 03:58 PM
You come up with some great pumps and always priced fair to man that's cheap!!
Posted By: petropumps Re: Boyle Dayton Visible Pump - Great Shell Patina! - Sun Mar 17 2019 06:42 PM
Thanks for all the interest and kind words guys. Pump is sold.
Thats a steal for that pump!!
Posted By: JimT Re: Boyle Dayton Visible Pump - Great Shell Patina! - Mon Mar 18 2019 10:59 AM
Damn nice.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk