2-1

2-2

2-3

2-4

2-5

[img]http://www.oldgas.com/forum/gallery/32/medium/150249.jpg[/img]
2-6

From the top down:
2-1: Nice rear cover, just the powder coat did not come out right. $100.00 + shipping.
2-2: Front cover, has a coat of bond on it that wasn't sanded down, looks good on the inside, no dents. $65.00 + shipping.
2-3: Front cover that someone cut the bottom of the hook hole. $50.00 + shipping.
2-4: Rear cover with a lot of paint on it, can't see any dents. $75.00 + shipping
2-5: Actually a nice set of used chrome, just didn't wipe the dust etc. off of it. Hook has a little rust, but the other pieces have very little marks on them. $50.00 + shipping.
2-6: Click on picture address. Another nice set of used chrome, just a lot of dust. Actually almost new. $65.00 + shipping.

I DON'T DO PMs, so the first to contact me at the email me at the address below gets the item.

We prfer U.S. Postal Money orders, but will accept cash, check, or Paypal. If using PP use our email address (jhsim@petrocollect.com) as the person you are paying.

Jack Sim
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: ECO GARAGE SALE-2 - Sun Sep 24 2017 05:46 PM
All the covers and both sets of used chrome are sold pending payment.

Thanks,

Jack Sim
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: ECO GARAGE SALE-2 - Wed Oct 11 2017 07:33 PM
The guy who said he wanted everything never responded, so everything is heading to Ebay.

Our ebay name is "myvwtoys."

Jack Sim
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk