Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Speedracer Tokheim 36B Station Lighter - Thu Jun 15 2017 08:02 AM
I am selling my Tokheim 36B SL (Station Lighter). I am willing to take best reasonable offer. The pump has the original Station Lighter top (no cracks), the original Station Lighter light manifold, the original Station Lighter emblem on the top, and the original ID tag with the 36B SL stamped on it. The base is not cracked and the sheet metal that is there only has surface rust. The pump has the 'guts.' This pump is missing the sight glass manifold and the back door. The front window bezel has a crack, but can be repaired. Will also need various trim parts. This pump does not have the actual Station Lighter lamp and pole.

I am looking for offers please (I am unable to post in the 'offer forum'). So, only because this forum requires a price... $4900. I know that price is high. Please feel free to make a reasonable offer, if your interested.

If you need more info/pics, let me know. I will not separate the top from the rest of the pump.

I can deliver to Columbus.

Thanks, Steve

Attached picture IMG_4913[1].JPG
Attached picture IMG_4914[1].JPG
Attached picture IMG_4912[1].JPG
Attached picture IMG_4918[1].JPG
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Tokheim 36B Station Lighter - Thu Jun 15 2017 08:04 AM
more...

Attached picture IMG_4905[1].JPG
Attached picture IMG_4915[1].JPG
Attached picture IMG_4916[1].JPG
Attached picture IMG_4909[1].JPG
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Tokheim 36B Station Lighter - Thu Jun 15 2017 06:28 PM
Steve,

Can I use one of the pictures in my Gas Pump Book? I will acknowledge your contribution.

Thanks in advance,

Jack Sim
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Tokheim 36B Station Lighter - Thu Jun 15 2017 11:06 PM
For sure Jack. I would be honored. However, I will email you a better picture of the original file, since these were reduced. And maybe if someone has a faceplate at Columbus, we can set that in there and get another picture. I'll email them later today, got to get to bed, it's 0330 here.
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Tokheim 36B Station Lighter - Mon Jun 19 2017 03:50 AM
BTT. Just to be clear, that price is intentionally high. Make a reasonable offer, and I'll bring her to Columbus.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk