Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: warriorgas Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign SIN section - Thu Mar 02 2017 06:54 PM
I've got 2 porcelain SIN neon sign sections. $500 each delivered to Peotone or another upcoming show. Willing to ship at buyers expense (they're heavy and really big so I can't imagine it'll be cheap to ship)

Posted By: dan64 Re: Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign SIN section - Thu Mar 02 2017 08:38 PM
could I purchase mobil sign?
Posted By: Paul Bell Re: Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign SIN section - Fri Mar 03 2017 12:31 AM
There's an episode of that "fast n' loud" show where the guy buys this half of the sign and mounts it in his garage. I watch the show occasionally and its on there all the time. Might be able to tap into that market too? That show is popular with lots of car guys. Maybe ebay? I have no idea of values... just a thought.
Posted By: Packardfan34 Re: Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign SIN section - Fri Mar 03 2017 12:43 AM
Could I purchase the Lum Co Lumber sign?
Posted By: ALSS72 Re: Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign SIN section - Fri Mar 03 2017 11:10 AM
Is Polarine available?
Posted By: 47reo-travis Re: Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign SIN section - Fri Mar 03 2017 03:33 PM
Good prices on the Sinclair signs . I watched a dukes of hazzard lunch box just like that one go for $55.00 at a auction 3 months ago. People go into a hypnotic trance at auctions in my area it seems. Ummm um , ain't no body gona get that , umm umm .
Posted By: warriorgas Re: Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign SIN section - Sun Mar 05 2017 04:49 PM
1 left free delivery to Peotone
Posted By: cbbowlingmd Re: Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign SIN section - Wed Jun 14 2017 12:11 AM
Still have the one left?
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk