Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: tulareone Wayne 10 gal roman -- located in oregon - Tue Apr 12 2016 03:08 AM
Every year I travel to the Portland swap meet -- spend 8-9 days just beating the bushes
Go thru all my contact and have always manage to find some good petrol items -- for those that know me iam more of a gas pump person -- well this year I was shown a roman gas pump from one of my fellow contact -- the problem is I was invited to see another honey hole which was full of you name it-- so I was in not in the position to get the roman pump-- so I told my buddy I try to find him a buyer-- he is asking 15 k for it plus I will be charging a 3 % finders fee on the final price-- if any one interested send me your contact info and I'll get you in contact with him ---

Not sure if this is the right forum -- to advertise this pump
Posted By: LOWright Re: Wayne 10 gal roman -- located in oregon - Tue Apr 12 2016 12:16 PM
PM Sent!
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Wayne 10 gal roman -- located in oregon - Tue Apr 12 2016 12:22 PM
Oregon, Eastern Washington, and Idaho are hot beds for Romans.
Posted By: B-Visible Re: Wayne 10 gal roman -- located in oregon - Wed Apr 13 2016 12:17 AM
PM Sent
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Wayne 10 gal roman -- located in oregon - Wed Apr 13 2016 01:16 AM
Reuben--Sent you a PM
Posted By: tulareone Re: Wayne 10 gal roman -- located in oregon - Wed Apr 13 2016 03:01 AM
I think I sent everyone that request pics -- I don't know how to put on here if any one that did get them welcome to post on here

The owners is firm on the 15 k -- the parts missing in the pics -- he has-- Ron scobie help him get it together -- the cylinder is broken Has bb holes -- the ugly is someone cut the column to get motor out -- he has the piece that was cut
Posted By: 42packard Re: Wayne 10 gal roman -- located in oregon - Wed Apr 13 2016 06:49 PM
Here are the pictures of the pump.

Attached picture IMG_0247.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0248.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0249.JPG
Posted By: kevin moore Re: Wayne 10 gal roman -- located in oregon - Thu Apr 14 2016 12:04 PM
Hi I would appreciate it if you would give the fellow my info I have been looking for one for quite a while? Is it very complete? Kevin Moore 563 380 3225 cell#
Posted By: tulareone Re: Wayne 10 gal roman -- located in oregon - Fri Apr 15 2016 02:26 AM
Talk to the owner today -- some of the question where how much repo was on it
The new part are from Ron scobie -- which would be the pump handle--lower inspection doors-- and 3 mid cast sconce--- the pump does not move freely
The lever do move freely ---
Posted By: 42packard Re: Wayne 10 gal roman -- located in oregon - Mon Apr 25 2016 09:47 AM
Posting a picture from Ruben of the cast pieces

Attached picture IMG_0297.JPG
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Wayne 10 gal roman -- located in oregon - Mon Apr 25 2016 12:32 PM
How about a close up of the barrel and the pieces for it.
Posted By: tulareone Re: Wayne 10 gal roman -- located in oregon - Mon Apr 25 2016 01:34 PM
A member ask about this section-- this goes around where the levers are below the cylinder
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk