Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: TJammer AAA Sign, Tokheim Roller Nozzle - Fri Apr 01 2016 03:32 PM
A couple more items for sale. Prices quoted in US dollars.

1- Very nice AAA, double sided porcelain sign, made by P&M Orillia 1946. It measure 30" x 27" and is nicely laid out with the image of the Union Jack in the centre, to set it all off.
Very interesting sign, as it depicts the early membership of the BCAA with the AAA and its affiliates( CAA of Canada and RAC of England) just after the Second World War.
This sign is very vivid and glossy with just a few marks along the edges ( mostly on top). I would rate it a 9+...
This would be a truly great and rare sign to ad to your collection, if your looking for something different that very few have. I can send more close up pics to those who are interested.

$2750.00 + shipping

Attached picture AAA 006.JPG
Attached picture AAA 002.JPG
Attached picture AAA 012.JPG
Attached picture AAA 007.JPG
Posted By: TJammer Re: AAA Sign, Tokheim Roller Nozzle - Fri Apr 01 2016 03:39 PM
2- A nice Tokheim Roller nozzle with Flex spout. This nozzle was taken apart, sandblasted, and re-assembled. Works freely. There is a few nicks and marks on it, as well as the spout is damaged at the end.
I polished it a bit, but would need to be professionally done, it you want it gleaming.

$850.00 + shipping

Attached picture Tok.Nozzle 001.JPG
Attached picture Tok.Nozzle 003.JPG
Attached picture Tok.Nozzle 002.JPG
Attached picture Tok.Nozzle 004.JPG
Posted By: gaspumpfrank Re: AAA Sign, Tokheim Roller Nozzle - Fri Apr 01 2016 06:39 PM
pm sent
Posted By: TJammer Re: AAA Sign, Tokheim Roller Nozzle - Fri Apr 01 2016 09:51 PM
Roller nozzle SOLD
Posted By: TJammer Re: AAA Sign, Tokheim Roller Nozzle - Fri Apr 01 2016 10:20 PM
AAA sign SOLD
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk