Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Scott Baselt Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Mon May 21 2012 03:31 PM
Attention COLLECTORS.....I'm moving during the first week of July and I'm a little overwhelmed by the size of my collection plus I could use some extra $$$. It will take me a few days to get a list together of what I'm really interested in selling and the prices. In the mean time you may send me a PM with your wants and offers. Pickers with low ball offers need not apply and will be deleted.

[/URL
]
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/img3801g.jpg/]

Posted By: GasCan Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Mon May 21 2012 03:45 PM
Sending you a PM on a couple of the signs.
I am interested in the North Star globe. Not sure what they sell for.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Mon May 21 2012 04:10 PM
PM sent
do you have a Delco Battery sign... ha smile
Also intrested in the North Star Globe if Ryan does not take it.
NICE collection. I am sending you a PM on a sign. thanks... NICE...
Posted By: Coverall Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Mon May 21 2012 04:16 PM
Great signs PM sent.
Pm sent on Allis Chalmers sign
Hi, Scott. Greetings from the Badger State (your old stomping grounds). I sent you a PM about the Phillips 66 Flite-Fuel Globe. Best, John
Posted By: LC 336 Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Mon May 21 2012 05:25 PM
PM SENT ON SOME SIGNS
Posted By: rrogers Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Mon May 21 2012 05:48 PM
PM sent on Deep Rock & Flying A globes......
Posted By: blacktee Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Mon May 21 2012 05:48 PM
[quote=Scott Baselt] Pickers with low ball offers need not apply and will be deleted.

RIGHT ON BROTHER !!! : )))
pm sent
Posted By: Perdue31 Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Mon May 21 2012 08:36 PM
PM Sent
Posted By: GASandOIL Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Mon May 21 2012 09:43 PM
pm sent on a few items
Posted By: ALSS72 Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Mon May 21 2012 11:57 PM

interested in firestone flange,HC globe& sincliar globe if still avaliable,give me a call,518-852-6523 Thanks,Al
Hi im interested in the Sohio Globe, Any Shell? Thanks
Posted By: sd389421 Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Tue May 22 2012 12:38 AM
pm on Dynafuel and State route 1 sign.

Al
Posted By: magnoline Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Tue May 22 2012 01:31 AM
Hello interested in powerlube sign and standard flame Thanks Tom
Posted By: Maxgas Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Tue May 22 2012 09:49 AM
PM Sent
WOW ! I received a lot more responses than I anticipated. I will get back to everyone in a "first come, first served" manner. My work load is pretty intense this week so it may take a while to hear back from me. Thanks for bearing with me.
Posted By: rafter6 Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Wed May 23 2012 12:55 AM
what do you want for the bus stop sign and the red crown flange?
Posted By: GasCan Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Wed May 23 2012 12:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Scott Baselt
WOW ! I received a lot more responses than I anticipated. I will get back to everyone in a "first come, first served" manner. My work load is pretty intense this week so it may take a while to hear back from me. Thanks for bearing with me.

That's awesome Scott. Was hoping you'd post something up soon and have been waiting to hear back. PM me when you're ready. Thanks...Graeme
Posted By: GasCan Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Sun May 27 2012 12:07 AM
Heard back from Scott today and picked up a couple items. Thanks for a smooth deal Scott, and hope the move goes well for you.
Posted By: Mr. Lyday Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Sun May 27 2012 03:12 AM
PM sent
I answered about 2/3 of the PM's I received. I hope to finish up Sunday afternoon. Thanks for being patient guys.
OK.....ignorant is not a bad word....I just don't know.
New to the site and am not sure what a "PM" is or how to send.
Could one of you guys hep me out?
Thanks!
Don
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Mon May 28 2012 05:02 PM
Don--Pm's are accessed at the top of this page under the heading "MY STUFF" If you have a message awaiting you, there will be a little blinking Icon beside it. Click on "my stuff" and then select "messages".
Click under the sellers name Scott Baselt, a drop down box will appear with options, second down from the top will be "Send a PM". Click that, type your subject, then your message, send away. Good luck!
Now that's service! Thanks for such a prompt response!
Don
You are the Fastest Gun in the West.
Thank You!
Don
The following items have been sold:

GLOBES:

Flying A Ethyl
Deep Rock
Texaco Sky Chief
Phillips 66 Flite Fuel

SIGNS:

Chevron
Firestone flange
Dynafuel
Gulf Super Marine
Bus Stop
Allis Chalmers

And just to clear up any confussion, the following are reproductions:

SIGNS:

Cali 1 highway sign
Power-lube
Socony Air-Craft Oils
Rapidayton
Bowser
Erie
Golden West
Radio GAsoline flange
Ethyl burst

GLOBES:

Radio Gasoline
Beeline
North Star
American
Gardner 70

I think that does it...

Thanks guys and oldgas !
I will take the sinclair globe with stripes
pm sent
Posted By: Coverall Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Wed Jun 06 2012 02:01 PM
Thanks Scott. Everything looks great!
Posted By: rrogers Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Wed Jun 06 2012 07:44 PM
Received Flying A & Deep Rock Globes today, excellent globes & packing....
Thanks, Rick
Posted By: GasCan Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Fri Jun 22 2012 12:29 AM
Scott.

Thank you so much for the great globe and for the sign. Just picked them up today and I am very happy with everything. You did a great job on the packaging and loved the note!

Thanks a 1,000,000 smile

Great dealing with you.
Posted By: jgoff Re: Almost everything is for sale "Moving Sale" pics - Sat Jun 23 2012 03:19 AM
firestone flange still available, and or red crown flange?
thanks !
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk