Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Neewbie WTT Cities Kerosene Flange LOOKING FOR SOME BLING - Sat Jul 06 2013 02:15 PM
Hey Guys,

This is a great sign that came to me in some BAD SHAPE. One side is nearly mint. The rear was painted red...I removed the paint best I could and then cleared the result. It looks great and is fairly rare. Looking for something interesting, but larger. Make offers to buy or trade...My ebay is just a fishing expedition in this one guys...Make offers via PM

who is your model
Posted By: Neewbie Re: WTT Cities Kerosene Flange LOOKING FOR SOME BLING - Sat Jul 06 2013 02:54 PM
My wife. We get a kick out of all the attention she gets. Someone actually recognized her at our store from our eBay auctions. In fact there was a thread on here about her with a comparison with Troy from lucky's. I would love to find that thread again to print the picture...I don't know how to use the search engine here yet.
it looks like u have some killer signs ....welcome aboard
PM sent.
Posted By: vert1 Re: WTT Cities Kerosene Flange LOOKING FOR SOME BLING - Sat Jul 06 2013 04:16 PM
Too fine. The sign I
Mean
Posted By: nam5072 Re: WTT Cities Kerosene Flange LOOKING FOR SOME BLING - Sat Jul 06 2013 05:09 PM
What are you looking for it?
Posted By: dalin Re: WTT Cities Kerosene Flange LOOKING FOR SOME BLING - Sat Jul 06 2013 06:29 PM
very nice conversation on the phone I look forward to getting the sign and more dealings with you, thanks
Posted By: Neewbie Re: WTT Cities Kerosene Flange LOOKING FOR SOME BLING - Sat Jul 06 2013 06:32 PM
Sign is Sold to Dalin. THANKS OLD GAS!!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk