Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Sallad71 Hello, newbie here. Great site! - Tue Jul 08 2014 07:57 PM
Hello, I found your site about a year ago while looking for Union 76 info online. Lots of great knowledge here!
Figured I'd finally post something.

My story is typical, worked at a Union 76 in the late 80's while in high school. Time flies by way too fast and I think back to the good old days and start collecting 76 stuff. Sure wish I had the thought to save stuff from back then...UGGHH!!

In any case I have a nice little collection now. My crown jewel is a Keene 512 gas pump from Union 76. I know these aren't as desirable as the older ones, but I really like them considering that's what I pumped a gazillion gallons through back in high school.

I'm going to attempt to figure out how to post pictures here and share them with you all.
Dallas
Posted By: JUNK KING Re: Hello, newbie here. Great site! - Tue Jul 08 2014 10:00 PM
Welcome to oldgas.com Look forward to the pictures.
Posted By: advertologist Re: Hello, newbie here. Great site! - Tue Jul 08 2014 10:56 PM
welcome aboard... cool
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Hello, newbie here. Great site! - Wed Jul 09 2014 03:08 AM
Welcome to OldGas!
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Hello, newbie here. Great site! - Wed Jul 09 2014 03:14 PM
Welcome to Oldgas.com!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk