Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Lone Starr Starting down the rabbit hole... - Tue Jan 26 2021 09:53 PM
Hi Everybody!
I'm wondering if anybody knows where in New England I could start looking for an old visible gas pump (but just the exterior, including glass but not hose).
I'm thinking about turning the glass into a light for my driveway and mounting an EV charger inside with the cable replacing the hose.

I'm good to go for the electrical components, but not sure where to start on the actual pump. I'm not averse to a reproduction as long as it can hold up to the Boston weather.

Thanks in advance, and I apologize if I've insulted anyone with my plans to desecrate an old pump.
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Starting down the rabbit hole... - Tue Jan 26 2021 10:13 PM
Welcome to Oldgas. Good luck with your project!
Posted By: advertologist Re: Starting down the rabbit hole... - Tue Jan 26 2021 10:17 PM
welcome aboard .. ... cool
Posted By: Tankar Re: Starting down the rabbit hole... - Tue Jan 26 2021 11:49 PM
Welcome
Posted By: Bill jr Re: Starting down the rabbit hole... - Tue Jan 26 2021 11:57 PM
Welcome to OLDGAS
Posted By: Skydog Re: Starting down the rabbit hole... - Wed Jan 27 2021 04:22 PM
Greetings from Nebraska.

Greg
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Starting down the rabbit hole... - Mon Feb 01 2021 01:23 AM
Welcome to OldGas!
Posted By: RedHat Re: Starting down the rabbit hole... - Tue Feb 02 2021 10:18 PM
Welcome!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk