Oldgas.com Home
I'm an online auctioneer based in Kewaskum Wisconsin and I'm conducting an auction right now for the sale of a 60 year collection of Petroliana advertising items and service station items. The gentleman I'm conducting the auction for bought out the estate of a man that had managed a Texaco station and a Cities Service station in Milwaukee. There are some really nice pieces in the auction; American visible pump, numerous porcelain signs and a lot of NOS for starters. I know that every specialty site is different so I don't want to ruffle any feathers with inappropriate commercial posting. If this isn't right for this site, just let me know.
welcome aboard .. ... cool
Welcome to Oldgas.
Posted By: RedHat Re: Looking To Connect With Online Auction Bidders. - Fri Dec 04 2020 04:28 AM
Welcome!
Posted By: Tankar Re: Looking To Connect With Online Auction Bidders. - Fri Dec 04 2020 05:17 AM
Welcome
Posted By: Skydog Re: Looking To Connect With Online Auction Bidders. - Fri Dec 04 2020 03:09 PM
Greetings from Nebraska.

Greg
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Looking To Connect With Online Auction Bidders. - Sat Dec 05 2020 01:02 AM
Hi Mike, welcome to the site.
Posted By: Bill jr Re: Looking To Connect With Online Auction Bidders. - Sat Dec 05 2020 02:08 PM
Welcome to OLDGAS
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Looking To Connect With Online Auction Bidders. - Sat Dec 05 2020 03:52 PM
Tell/show us more. smile
welcome to oldgas!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk