Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: tbuckles Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 02:39 AM
I am happy to announce that I am the new owner of www.thepumpdump.com, not only the web site but also the remaining inventory. Ryan had his sights set on a new venture in the body shop business and just didn't have the time to devote to thepumpdump. I wish Ryan all the best and want to thank him for this opportunity.

I have a lot of work ahead of me making the necessary changes to the web site in terms of the PayPal check out and simple putting everything back in stock. I hope to have it all updated by the end of the year.

As my parts business grew I needed a more streamlined method for customers to order parts and this will help with the workload. I am and will stay a one man operation. However I still want to offer a personal customer service experience when people need advise or questions answered.

I will still maintain my original web site www.gaspumps.us along with www.thepumpdump.com as the 2 sites are now linked together. Also a big thank you to Jim Potts for helping get this off the ground.

Best wishes, Tom Buckles.

Attached picture 20190405_110155.jpg
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 02:42 AM
Best wishes, hope you have lots of energy and years left.
Posted By: Jolly-John Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 02:45 AM
Congrats to you on the acquisition, Tom. And, good wishes to you for even more success in the future. John
Posted By: keithia Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 02:50 AM
Congratulations Tom!! See you in the morning!
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 03:05 AM
Congratulations Tom, best to you.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 03:41 AM
Congratulations Tom!!
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 04:56 AM
Congratulations Tommy, your the best person that I could think of to take over Ryan’s!!
Posted By: petropumps Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 06:38 AM
Well done Tom! Great news.
Posted By: poleman Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 11:08 AM
GREAT NEWS Tom I know this will be a plus to all that look for parts.
Posted By: ALSS72 Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 11:31 AM
Great to hear Tom ,you are the best at what you do.
Posted By: RandyM Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 11:42 AM
Tom,

This is a good addition to your business. It can be nothing but good. You are a great asset to this hobby.
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 11:49 AM
Awesome Tom.
Posted By: ECOman Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 12:00 PM
Congrats Tom always new you were the Pump Man
Posted By: Larry Nace Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 12:29 PM
Great News, Retirement is Sooooo much fun.
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 12:48 PM
Congratulations and best of luck with your expanded business.
Posted By: Hardy's Garage Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 01:18 PM
I have no doubt that the personal service will continue to be even stronger than it has been. You have always put a lot of work into this hobby so many of us enjoy, and your valuable assistance, knowledge and willingness to help whenever possible is much appreciated.
Posted By: gaspumpfrank Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 01:25 PM
Tom that's Great News I know you have a lot of work ahead Good Luck.
Posted By: 57-Chevy Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 06:39 PM
Best of luck! Keep those much needed parts coming!
Posted By: Done4 Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Tue Jul 30 2019 07:36 PM
Good for for Tom, much success in your future.
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Wed Jul 31 2019 02:32 AM
Awesome, 1 stop shopping now
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Wed Jul 31 2019 12:39 PM
That is great Tom. Congratulations on the new acquisition. You are my go-to guy for all of the parts I need.

Okay, do you now have the Erie 753 base I need???? Lol

See you soon,
Steve
Posted By: tbuckles Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Thu Aug 01 2019 08:15 PM
Thank you all for the well wishes!

Tom.
Posted By: cannonball Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Thu Aug 01 2019 10:49 PM
Congratulations Tom, always a pleasure to deal with you !
Posted By: indymike500 Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Fri Aug 02 2019 11:50 PM
good luck tom, hope everything works out
Posted By: pumpdoc Re: Thepumpdump.com under new ownership - Sat Aug 03 2019 09:49 PM
Great news . Best of health and good fortune to a great guy. Dan
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk