Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Mike M. GLENN MILLERS 2 DAY FEBRUARY AUCTIONS - Fri Jan 25 2019 03:23 AM
GLENN MILLERS upcoming 2 day auctions February 8th & 9th.

MONROE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS 1625 BUTTS AVE TOMAH WI 54660

https://millersauctionco.com/

Fridays Photos:
www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi

Fridays Online Bidding:
www.invaluable.com/catalog/qaefrybeyt

Saturdays Photos:
www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi

Saturdays Online Bidding:
www.invaluable.com/catalog/eq4wgd9y2a

As always Glenn has a great selection of items that he picks up through out the year and sells them in house with "NO BUYERS PREMIUM"

Again this years he has a great selection both days of Gas and Oil, Soda and Beer items.

Also if your traveling through Wisconsin on Highway 94 don't forget to stop by Glenn's Antique Store right off 94 in Hixton.

Members can text me if you see anything that you need better photos of or a close look as we be there both days and usually view everything Thursday evening.
Posted By: 796Chevelle Re: GLENN MILLERS 2 DAY FEBRUARY AUCTIONS - Fri Jan 25 2019 04:14 AM
I'd like to go as there are a few things I'd like to have, but I won't be able to make it. I'll be bidding online and hoping for the best!
Posted By: Done4 Re: GLENN MILLERS 2 DAY FEBRUARY AUCTIONS - Fri Jan 25 2019 05:31 PM
Nice stuff, something for everyone.
Posted By: BrianH Re: GLENN MILLERS 2 DAY FEBRUARY AUCTIONS - Sun Jan 27 2019 04:52 PM
I'll be there....

BrianH
Posted By: Tankar Re: GLENN MILLERS 2 DAY FEBRUARY AUCTIONS - Sun Jan 27 2019 08:07 PM
Bring lots of money Brian. 😁
Posted By: Mike M. Re: GLENN MILLERS 2 DAY FEBRUARY AUCTIONS - Mon Jan 28 2019 03:09 AM
Originally Posted by Tankar

Yep you have to outbid John if you want anything!!!
Posted By: BryceG Re: GLENN MILLERS 2 DAY FEBRUARY AUCTIONS - Tue Jan 29 2019 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Tankar

best advice anyone could give for Glenn's sale! haha... but its so so true. this is not a sale you go to for the deals, this is one you go to for that special piece or two. see you there!
Posted By: Mike M. Re: GLENN MILLERS 2 DAY FEBRUARY AUCTIONS - Mon Feb 04 2019 09:15 PM
[[/quote] see you there! [/quote]

Travel Safe Bryce!

Just Reminding everyone that this Auction is coming up this Friday and Saturday!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk