Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jolly-John Attending Mason-Dixon and Peotone Gas Meets - Tue Feb 06 2018 10:21 PM
I believe a person would have to be Superman to pull this off....but is there anyone planning on attending both the upcoming Mason-Dixon meet and the Spring Peotone event? I realize these events are on the same weekend, and about 665 miles apart....but a friend of mine still wanted me to ask. Thanks. John
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Attending Mason-Dixon and Peotone Gas Meets - Wed Feb 07 2018 02:31 AM
John, its been done. Don't know of anyone as of now doing it this year, but if you are petro crazy enough........
Posted By: ALSS72 Re: Attending Mason-Dixon and Peotone Gas Meets - Wed Feb 07 2018 02:44 PM
Or is anyone from Wisconsin area attending the Mason Dixon show willing to transport a small box back to Wisconsin area?
Posted By: Jolly-John Re: Attending Mason-Dixon and Peotone Gas Meets - Wed Feb 07 2018 04:54 PM
Thanks for posting your idea on this, Al. YES, your thought is a good one....and will also deliver the needed solution. I appreciate your input. John
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk