Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Mid Cal Bashes at Fred's. - Thu Nov 06 2003 02:23 PM
Even though Fred's had Surgery he was in good sprits, he's willing to put on two Bashes a year, because of the big turn out and Tom willing to give a lot of his time and energy to it. I thank you TOM if no one else has. so you collectors wanting to come and have a good time. make your plans now.
JUNE 4th-5th is the early one, OCTOBER 15th-16th for the second one, he only wanted one , but I told him the left guys can't just have one. Chip has 2, the Cheeseman has 2. and when Bob gets his place finished he will have 2. I'm going to that one. anyway come on out. We will try to set up tours of collections for you. you might see the only globe from the famous West Texas company ARMADILLO gas. more later.
Posted By: djhubba Re: Mid Cal Bashes at Fred's. - Thu Nov 06 2003 02:40 PM
Shouldnt be missed.
---------------------
Hubba, still want to do a cannonball
Posted By: 41150 Re: Mid Cal Bashes at Fred's. - Thu Nov 06 2003 02:51 PM
Heck Dwaine we could have one at my place if my Helga will lock up the horses and guys don't mind steppin in a little horse dodo. Ted
Posted By: djhubba Re: Mid Cal Bashes at Fred's. - Thu Nov 06 2003 03:41 PM
Horse dodo? Is that our Canadian Cowboy..LOL
---------------------------------------
Hubba
Posted By: 41150 Re: Mid Cal Bashes at Fred's. - Thu Nov 06 2003 04:12 PM
Hey Hubba you didn't know? Pam is the cowgirl. Ted
Posted By: Tom Stover Re: Mid Cal Bashes at Fred's. - Fri Nov 07 2003 01:23 PM
Dwaine, thanks for the kind words. Fred & I like doing these things because they're FUN!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, there is alot of work before hand and cleanup afterwards, but it's all worth it when you see a place full of happy vendors and buyers'. I get to see lots of cool stuff, add some pieces to my collection and meet some great people. Hey Hubba, have you ever tatoo'd a horse? A horses' a**? See you on the 16th!!
Posted By: pollyman Re: Mid Cal Bashes at Fred's. - Fri Nov 07 2003 05:19 PM
Sounds like fun. I'll keep the date open. ~Jason
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk