Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: garyh Who's Going to the Gas Bash in Alanama this week ? - Wed Sep 20 2017 05:48 AM
Great show coming up this weekend !
Posted By: puregas Re: Who's Going to the Gas Bash in Alanama this week ? - Wed Sep 20 2017 12:47 PM
I've been to all of the shows, but unfortunately the Indy Ad and gas and oil shows are also this weekend as well. I'll be leaving tomorrow for Indy. Everyone that I've talked to is going to Indy. I told James two weeks ago at Dixie Gas that their show is just too soon after Dixie in my opinion. I believe the show would benefit from a change in date of the show. I hope there's a good turnout.
Pat
Like Pat I won't be there due to family sickness.I agree they are close together but how far can you push it back. 1st year I went at 6 am I hit the ground running and bought a sign before good daylight and had to defuse it from the ground as it was frozen by due and frost. It gets cold in them hollows. Should not be bad this year but you never know.
Some maybe trying to find Alanama,pretty sure its Alabama.
TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, I'll be there set up in my usual space. I'll have some signs, small displays, cans, and reproduction globes. Come on by and see me if you can...Dale
Posted By: Auto Re: Who's Going to the Gas Bash in Alanama this week ? - Thu Sep 21 2017 05:29 PM
I will be driving from Atlanta Friday morning to check it out and see whats available.
Posted By: garyh Re: Who's Going to the Gas Bash in Alanama this week ? - Fri Sep 22 2017 12:41 AM
I Will be there Fri. Great Show !
Posted By: reb Re: Who's Going to the Gas Bash in Alanama this week ? - Fri Sep 22 2017 03:31 PM
Here are pictures from the show this morning.

http://s197.photobucket.com/user/reb_album_photos/slideshow/Dry%20Creek%20Sep%202017
Thanks for posting the pictures, Ron. James and Ivan really appreciate you taking the time and effort to do this.....Dale
Reb Thanks for the pics,missed a good one for sure!
I looked at last years pics last night,couldn't believe my eyes
pic 70 and 75. Tall tok39 with add glass doors 100 bucks. How did I miss that! Looked to be down on the corner where James is always at.
Posted By: reb Re: Who's Going to the Gas Bash in Alanama this week ? - Sat Sep 23 2017 02:22 AM
That was Dale Stephens and the price was $1100
Thanks makes more sense,I went back looked at it several times,so I was right--couldn't believe my eyes--or can't trust my eyes LOL!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk