Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Mike M. IOWA GAS - OLD-GAS GROUP PHOTO - Mon Jul 24 2017 08:05 PM
A few years back this photo became my responsibility as Jacob Timm couldn't attend. I do enjoy doing it as I get a chance to meet and talk to many of you only once a year.

I will also be walking around Wednesday morning taking show photos to post here Wednesday night for those who can't make it.

Here is the only problem I have. Last year I was able to get Kevin Frith and Lori to walk around and scrounge up people but he will not be attending this year so I need a volunteer to drum up some bodies.

Please let me know if you can help out to get the biggest group ever!!!

As with last year we will take it in the same spot at 11 am Thursday and it will be marked with a orange cone and sign. (please see photo)

I will have as many ice cold Spotted Cow beers as I can carry along with Cheese curds.

Also For anyone who want's a reminder about 10:30 on Thursday, please Text me to the number in my profile and I will add your number to a group reminder text that I will send out.

Please be on time or miss out as most of us leave our spots unwatched to come so we want to get it done ASAP!

Safe travels everyone and we will see you in IOWA.

Attached picture MIKE'S CELL 221.jpg
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: IOWA GAS - OLD-GAS GROUP PHOTO - Wed Jul 26 2017 11:11 PM
Sounds great! See you all there!
Posted By: Goober's Station Re: IOWA GAS - OLD-GAS GROUP PHOTO - Sun Jul 30 2017 01:32 AM
See you there folks smile

Goober
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk