Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: hri_2008 Monroe Washington Swap Meet Oct 10 & 11 - Thu Oct 01 2015 04:22 AM
Next weekend is the Monroe Wa. swap meet.

I am looking for old wood crates with any kind of advertising on the sides. Soda pop, apples, ammunition, dynamite etc.
Posted By: H1HUMMER Re: Monroe Washington Swap Meet Oct 10 & 11 - Sat Oct 03 2015 11:42 AM
Not bringing any crates for sale (lol ! I like them too) but really looking forward to the show. Late Monroe is one of the better ones here in Washington and I always seem to haul some good stuff out of there !

Good luck & happy hunting !

Z
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: Monroe Washington Swap Meet Oct 10 & 11 - Sun Oct 11 2015 10:17 AM
Pics

Attached picture pump.jpg
Attached picture skelly.jpg
Attached picture sin.jpg
Attached picture cono.jpg
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: Monroe Washington Swap Meet Oct 10 & 11 - Sun Oct 11 2015 10:24 AM
More Pics, many taken in the rain at 7am.

Attached picture pump2.jpg
Attached picture grape.jpg
Attached picture fire.jpg
Attached picture gas.jpg
Posted By: H1HUMMER Re: Monroe Washington Swap Meet Oct 10 & 11 - Sun Oct 11 2015 12:37 PM
Thanks for the pics ! that just about summed up the petro related items except for maybe a few......there was some other pretty cool stuff around but the torrential rain made it kind of ugly at times !

Being fond of vintage fire nozzles I found a bunch of these I was able to haul home plus a couple coffee mills that caught my eye....saw quite a few friends and got to visit family so that's always the fun of it for me.

Weird as I am .... lol I really wanted the ejection seat out of an A4 Skyhawk. It just spoke to me hahahaha should have bought it and put it in a rat rod project ! Fun times !

After looking at the pics from Hershey though I think that I have to make it a goal to attend that show at least once in my life....or at least one of the big ones......talk about "good stuff" overload !

Z
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Monroe Washington Swap Meet Oct 10 & 11 - Sun Oct 11 2015 01:26 PM
I think the show is Hit and miss, with the rain making for a not so fun time for sellers.
Thanks for the pictures though.
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: Monroe Washington Swap Meet Oct 10 & 11 - Sun Oct 11 2015 07:05 PM
There was a booth filled with unrestored gas pumps. I did not get a picture of.

Attached picture stuff.jpg
Attached picture whiz.jpg
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk