Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Bigjoe Pennzip ad glass and Pennzoil sign - Fri May 31 2019 07:04 PM
Hello,

Several Pennzip ad glass for what looks to be inserts for a Wayne 70. I have searched EBAY and Google. The only place I could find anything similar is Worthpoint, and I don't have access to it. Any idea on the value is appreciated.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: wayno48 Re: Pennzip ad glass and Pennzoil sign - Sat Jun 01 2019 02:23 AM
You can join Worth point for a seven days free. And cancel in six at no cost. I've done it LOL
Posted By: Bigjoe Re: Pennzip ad glass and Pennzoil sign - Sat Jun 01 2019 03:26 AM
LOL...Yea, I'm always afraid those "free' trails will somehow hook me for good!!
Posted By: Big Block Cat Re: Pennzip ad glass and Pennzoil sign - Sun Jun 02 2019 06:10 PM
Big Joe, I've tried to send you a pm but you are over your limit on pms.
Posted By: Bigjoe Re: Pennzip ad glass and Pennzoil sign - Tue Jun 04 2019 12:46 AM
Originally Posted by Big Block Cat
Big Joe, I've tried to send you a pm but you are over your limit on pms.

I'm new here and don't ever recall sending a PM. I don't know how I could be over the limit!!
Posted By: Bass Master Re: Pennzip ad glass and Pennzoil sign - Tue Jun 04 2019 01:14 AM
Hey Joe look up at your name on top right corner of page, you will see a envelope flashing, that is your Pm's that others have sent to you, click on it then you can read your pm's.
Hope this helps!! Brian
Posted By: Bigjoe Re: Pennzip ad glass and Pennzoil sign - Sun Jun 09 2019 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by Bass Master
Hey Joe look up at your name on top right corner of page, you will see a envelope flashing, that is your Pm's that others have sent to you, click on it then you can read your pm's.
Hope this helps!! Brian

So I clicked on it and only had 1 Welcome message.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk