Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Catauladave Large Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign - Thu Apr 19 2018 10:56 PM
A friend recently acquired several large, porcelain, neon signs. He tells me they are in three panels are are approximately 4' X 25'. I told him that I would do a little "digging" and try to determine if they are in demand and approximate values(No photos yet). He states that they have been stored since removal from service and are in excellent shape I will provide photos this weekend. Dave
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Large Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign - Sat Apr 21 2018 10:57 PM
I think the value would be down on these... something that huge would be hard to hang up and display. It would be tough to put a value on it yet...
Posted By: wocopep Re: Large Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign - Sun Apr 22 2018 02:43 AM
Dave, I was at Dixie Gas this week and there was one of those at the show. He was asking 3500.00 for it but it did not sell.
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Large Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign - Sun Apr 22 2018 02:46 AM
Photo of one sign. Both are similar in condition.

Attached picture inclair signs 004.JPG
Attached picture inclair signs 003.JPG
Attached picture inclair signs 002.JPG
Attached picture inclair signs 001.JPG
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Large Porcelain Sinclair Neon Sign - Sun Apr 22 2018 12:19 PM
Here are some other signs that were also acquired.

Attached picture inclair signs 006.JPG
Attached picture inclair signs 011.JPG
Attached picture inclair signs 014.JPG
Attached picture inclair signs 017.JPG
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk