Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: thebmwjunkie G&B pump door - which model? - Wed Jul 12 2017 08:20 PM
Got this at the flea market this morning, had to grab it as gas and oil stuff is rare up this way. Just wondering if you can tell the model based off this photo? I've never bought pump stuff but I searched and it looks similar to the 900 series door.

Any value to someone building a pump or is it mostly decor at this point? Thanks for all the help, I'll stop asking favors after this one. Thanks guys

Attached picture IMG_4718.JPG
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: G&B pump door - which model? - Wed Jul 12 2017 09:02 PM
Yes it's a 900 series door. Definitely usable to someone restoring a pump. The crease below the pump plate makes for some body work but those doors aren't that easy to find, around here anyway. Sinclair sign worth a few bucks maybe....GB
Posted By: TheHorse13 Re: G&B pump door - which model? - Wed Jul 12 2017 10:06 PM
I saw the same Sinclair pump sign sell for $150. It was in a little better shape than yours.
Posted By: thebmwjunkie Re: G&B pump door - which model? - Thu Jul 13 2017 12:35 AM
Thanks guys, appreciate it. The rust on the sign cleaned up well, I usually get about 100 on a clean Sinclair. If I wanted to pass the door along to someone restoring, what ballpark range would be good (friendly price)? More looking to help someone who needs it, or else it'll just go on my wall at home

If anyone needs the door let me know. Shipping might be a bit high if you're outside the east coast but I'm happy to help out an old gas member
Posted By: cggas Re: G&B pump door - which model? - Thu Jul 13 2017 10:36 AM
$100 with the little bit of damage would be fair for the door.... unless it has rust out, then obviously it would be less $$. Chris
Posted By: thebmwjunkie Re: G&B pump door - which model? - Thu Jul 13 2017 01:20 PM
Great thanks, glad I picked it up. I'll hold onto it for someone who can put it to good use
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk