Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Alex Standard Oil Crown Globes--Red and Gold - Wed Jul 05 2017 12:10 PM
Good morning everyone: A lady I work with has these two globes from her family's days of owning and operating a Standard Station. I did some research on eBay and a couple of auction places...Would appreciate your thoughts on what you see these selling for. If she opts to sell them I will try to talk her into listing them here. I am not interested in them, just trying to help out a co-worker. The prices I am seeing seem to be the red in the $250-$300 range and the gold about $450 to $500??? Thanks in advance everyone for your thoughts.

Attached picture Standard Oil Globe 1.jpg
Attached picture Standard Oil Globe 2.jpg
Posted By: cggas Re: Standard Oil Crown Globes--Red and Gold - Wed Jul 05 2017 02:49 PM
That's about right on the money here in Indiana, unless your at a farm auction & 2 farmers want it!! Chris
Posted By: Done4 Re: Standard Oil Crown Globes--Red and Gold - Wed Jul 05 2017 03:26 PM
Yup, that seems to be the going price on those in that condition around here too. I actually prefer the red globes in that condition. Perfect amount of ware, nice.
Posted By: Alex Re: Standard Oil Crown Globes--Red and Gold - Wed Jul 05 2017 03:35 PM
Thanks everyone. Appreciate this and any other thoughts that come rolling in....I will let her know and see what she wants to do. Greatly appreciate the Oldgas world of knowledge.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk