Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone - Tue Jun 11 2013 05:50 PM
Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps by Jack Sim in e-book Kindle version

Click link to view on Amazon.com

Load on your smart phone with Kindle app or view on Kindle device or computer. Be anywhere and have the info you need.

Buying through the link above benefits Oldgas.com with a small referral commission from Amazon.
Posted By: BryceG Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone - Tue Jun 11 2013 05:55 PM
whoops... didnt know that oldgas could get a kickback. glad i said something today though!
This was/is a great idea! Too bad I still have a dumb phone!!!! LOL

Rob
Originally Posted By: Gas Pump Rob
This was/is a great idea! Too bad I still have a dumb phone!!!! LOL

Rob

AND a SMART PRINTED BOOK in truck.
Just a matter of time before these SMART Gizmo's start CRASHING like Computers or picking up Viruses!
thanks for the kindle version of your book ,it came in really handy today.
thanks again Garry
Too bad Jim won't get a commission on this, but, the book is also available for the Nook.

One reminder for anyone buying this version.

Sometimes a pump will appear with information above the pump. This information is for the previous pump. Once you find the picture of the pump you are interested in, the information will be below the picture. A little confusing because you can only look at one picture at a time.

I still get people contacting me about a copy of the book and I explain how to come here and buy this version.

Jack Sim
is the first addition still available? thanks Warren
Also available on iPad !
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone - Sun May 04 2014 01:22 AM
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
Also available on iPad !

Will the kindle version that is available on Amazon run flawlessly on the I pad? If so I will download it. Thanks Bob
I have the second edition on my iPad and iPhone both run great.
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone - Sun May 04 2014 01:54 AM
Thanks John for the response.Sounds like the best route for me.
Are you using the kindle version on your iPad? Do you run the kindle app then or ??
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone - Wed Jun 18 2014 12:07 AM
Use the Kindle app
Just got my copy of the Pocket guide!
Posted By: vwlfan Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone - Wed Feb 04 2015 01:45 AM
Let me say thanks for offering [url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00505FF5U?ie=UTF8&tag=primarilypetroli&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00505FF5U]Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps[/url] in a Kindle format through Amazon. I purchased this book in Kindle format today and I find the pump illustrations look great on my IPAD (i like being able to zoom in and out with a flick of my fingers) and searching and moving about on the IPAD is very fast for an ebook with this many pages. Also with the Kindle format I was able to use a Kindle to PDF converter to create a PDF copy of the guide, which I can use both on my IPAD and my Microsoft Surface Pro3 in native PDF format.

Thanks again! (I am going to purchase the 1st edition pump guide in Kindle format tomorrow). - Bob
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk