Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas New Feature- You Can Rate Topics - Mon Apr 18 2011 07:53 PM
New Feature- You Can Rate Topics

This week I enabled a new feature so members who are logged in will see a new "Rate This Topic" button on the upper left of the first page of a topic. Click on the button and you can vote to give the topic from one to five stars.

Hopefully, this will help users browsing the forum showing the most valuable topics. Five stars for very helpful info, pictures and discussions.

Older topics won't have the button.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: New Feature- You Can Rate Topics - Mon Apr 18 2011 07:55 PM
HaHaHa.... I rated this topic a one! LOL

Cool.
Posted By: nochevys Re: New Feature- You Can Rate Topics - Mon Apr 18 2011 08:34 PM
That's cool
Thanks Jim
Posted By: lordparaffin Re: New Feature- You Can Rate Topics - Wed Apr 20 2011 01:47 AM
I like it!
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: New Feature- You Can Rate Topics - Wed Apr 20 2011 10:24 AM
This is def a 5-Star idea!

wink
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: New Feature- You Can Rate Topics - Thu Apr 21 2011 01:39 AM
Now IF we can get rid of the color option
Posted By: Esse's Garage Re: New Feature- You Can Rate Topics - Thu Apr 21 2011 01:40 AM
Originally Posted By: Dick Bennett
Now IF we can get rid of the color option

I Agree!!!!!
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: New Feature- You Can Rate Topics - Thu Apr 21 2011 10:34 AM
That's what the "IGNORE" button is for!!!!
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: New Feature- You Can Rate Topics - Thu Apr 21 2011 08:59 PM
Originally Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE

You should have said that in yellow. LOL
Posted By: GILMORE Re: New Feature- You Can Rate Topics - Thu Apr 21 2011 09:25 PM
Originally Posted By: Ryan Underthun
Originally Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE

You should have said that in yellow. LOL

Better yet, WHITE.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: New Feature- You Can Rate Topics - Fri Apr 22 2011 12:18 AM
Gilmore, LOOKS BETTER IN WHITE!.
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: New Feature- You Can Rate Topics - Fri Apr 22 2011 05:29 AM
Waste of time.

Jack Sim
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk