Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: shaunhiggins BUYING TEENS TO 30'S AUTOMOTIVE TIRE POSTERS ETC - Fri Nov 14 2014 01:06 AM
Looking to purchase early original automotive tire posters teens thru 30's. Any condition considered. Also buying teens thru 30's automotive accessory posters and countertop displays.. Send pics to shaunhiggins@comcast.net or PM Thanks!
Posted By: CT1515 Re: BUYING TEENS TO 30'S AUTOMOTIVE TIRE POSTERS ETC - Fri Nov 14 2014 02:53 PM
Shaun, I've got a good one for you. Check your emails. Chris
Thanks, keep em' coming...
Show me what you got!
Happy New Year...Still looking!!!
Teens, 20's, 30's, posters and counter top displays wanted....
Any condition considered...
Posted By: Wowabunga Re: BUYING TEENS TO 30'S AUTOMOTIVE TIRE POSTERS ETC - Mon Feb 09 2015 05:07 AM
I've got a box of FEDERAL posters from the 1930's I assume. From time to time I run out of money and let a few go. These are full size posters, mostly in blue and black ink. Inks are clean and bright. Oh... they are NOS.
Will pay top dollar for posters with early car graphics Teens through early 30's...Any condition considered...Cloth banners also welcome
Still looking for Pre-40's posters and banners with early car graphics...Any condition considered...Thanks!
Finders fees paid for leads....
Posted By: vapicker Re: BUYING TEENS TO 30'S AUTOMOTIVE TIRE POSTERS ETC - Mon Apr 11 2016 07:36 PM

... I sent you an email

... I have a Goodrich sign from 1930's

.... and am trying to find the history of it.

cool
Still looking...
Any pre 30's graphic auto posters...
Still buying pre-40's graphic tire signs posters and banners....
Posted By: oiljobber Re: BUYING TEENS TO 30'S AUTOMOTIVE TIRE POSTERS ETC - Thu Jan 31 2019 07:09 PM
Just got back from Barrett-Jackson last week. The auction was filled with them, most tire posters I have ever seen in one auction. Hopefully you were able to buy some for your collection.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk