Oldgas.com Home
Thanks to the few Oldgassers who have sold me some of these. Great transactions all around. Still looking to fill this wall so if you have anything not in the photo please shoot me a pm. Prefer 8.5 or better condition.

Attached picture gulf2.jpg
Great collection!!
Thanks, but after these it's getting a bit tougher..lol.
...I guess you finally got your price discs!
Thanks to a fellow oldgasser I have a new addition. Thanks again. Please keep them coming guys. Just a note I do have the common New No Nox larger rectangle plate, just not on wall yet.

Attached picture gulfmarine.jpg
I like it, would like to have one...
Great display....I like seeing them all together. You don't realize how many variations there, until you see a group shot like that. Pretty awesome.
Thanks guys, crazy thing is this isnt even 1/2 of the collection of PPP available.
I'd say you got a good start, nicely displayed.. cool
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: Wanted: Any Gulf pump plates I don't have..Updated - Tue Nov 12 2013 04:39 PM
Very nice display always love to see the Gulf stuff !
I did secure the Authorized agency sign I was looking for..thanks Oldgas...Still working on them pump plates. If you don't see it on the wall...I dont have it!
here is one you don't have... cool

ebay # 321262417260
Was lucky enough to add this one to the wall...still looking

Attached picture gulf1.jpg
Posted By: hawkike Re: Wanted: Any Gulf pump plates I don't have..Updated - Tue Dec 03 2013 09:40 PM
Do you have the GULF 2 smile DIESEL?

Attached picture gulf2.jpg
Posted By: hawkike Re: Wanted: Any Gulf pump plates I don't have..Updated - Wed Dec 04 2013 02:26 AM
No.2 Diesel heading east,thanks! smile
Originally Posted By: eric grinder
Was lucky enough to add this one to the wall...still looking

I'm glad you like the sign! Here is another that I don't see on your wall..

Don't know much about it, but it's probably not nice enough to hang with your other signs...
John sent you a pm.
Updated the wall...thanks to the OG members who have contacted me. Keep the pm's coming.

Attached picture wall1.jpg
Happy Holidays...anybodys Xmas presents I can pay for?
Dang I love your collection. I'm trying to collect them as well. Just don't have the money for those high dollar ones.
Lappin, thanks a lot. Yea they start getting pretty tough to locate at this point. Even the ones that arent that pricey
tuff one too find.. cool

ebay # 321285728166
Please keep the PM's coming. Updated pics of the wall..if its not up there I dont have it! Thanks to all who have contacted me with leads and items for sale.

Attached picture joe.jpg
Nice collection! I will keep an eye out for any you don't have.
bump
Might have exhausted the supply for the time being..but still trying.
Still looking
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk