Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: RandyM Wayne 615 Skins - Mon Apr 22 2013 11:18 AM
I am looking to buy a set of Wayne 615 skins with the drain back hole. Need to be in very good condition.

Thanks Randy.
Posted By: Martin from OZ Re: Wayne 615 Skins - Mon Apr 22 2013 10:52 PM
Randy
are you wanting original or new ones? I purchased new ones through gaspumpheaven for my 615 and to be honest they were made quite well. I ordered it without the drainback as my drainback pipe had moved to a different angle so I didnt want to chance having a hole in the wrong place. Then drilled hole to suit my drainback pipe location.

cheers
Martin
Posted By: RandyM Re: Wayne 615 Skins - Wed Apr 24 2013 11:06 AM
Martin,

Original or repop is fine. How does Gas Pump Heaven ship the skins? Packaged well and by what company? I have sent them a couple of e-mails asking but I am getting ignored.
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Wayne 615 Skins - Wed Apr 24 2013 11:27 AM
They are in a heavy cardboard box, shipped UPS. I have never had them damaged shipping cross country. Good fit. Richard
Posted By: Martin from OZ Re: Wayne 615 Skins - Wed Apr 24 2013 11:50 AM
Randy.. i hear you about the emails... there barely responsive.
When I ordered from them, i ordered pr of 615 skins & pr/set of tok 620 skins. they ended up putting the 615 within eachother in the same box (double thinkness cardboard stapled together) with the oil plastic sheets wrapping them. I think the skins were originally in two separate boxes as the tok620 skins were in a box marked wayne 615 like the box the 615 skins were in.
I think from memory it went through ups as each box had tracking no.s that i could check online.
The arrived damagefree and things considered as they ended up getting into a container before doing the long boatride to australia.
Ill be happy to deal with them again.. I need skins for my boyle dayton & ill use them again.
cheers
Martin
Posted By: RandyM Re: Wayne 615 Skins - Thu Apr 25 2013 01:00 PM
Thanks Guys, that is the info I was looking for.
Posted By: RandyM Re: Wayne 615 Skins - Wed May 15 2013 10:57 AM
WOW! Am I impressed with the repro skins from Gaspump Heaven. I know in the past there have been somethings not quite up-to standard. But I have to say, they have really done some nice upgrades to these. They look very close to the originals. Thank you Gaspump Heaven.
Posted By: Martin from OZ Re: Wayne 615 Skins - Wed May 15 2013 11:26 PM
thats good to hear Randy... i'm about to order my boyle dayton skins from there.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk