Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Elmer's Standard Oil oval plastic torch sign face - Mon Feb 20 2012 04:40 AM
Looking for a Standard Oil oval plastic sign face with the torch. All years and sizes considered including the no name version. Must be in good condition with limited damage. I don't need the lighted housing. Will be used for wall mounting.

Attached picture Standard plastic sign.jpg
Attached picture standard plastic sign 2.jpg
Posted By: pipes Re: Standard Oil oval plastic torch sign face - Mon Feb 20 2012 10:10 PM
i have a 5x7 sign but no torch...not sure if that helps you. let me know.

Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Standard Oil oval plastic torch sign face - Wed Feb 22 2012 01:33 AM
A friend of mine has one and it has the aluminum ring on it and an aluminum wall mount that the ring attaches to. I can give him a jingle if you don't find one. He has the top flame too. Thanks---KEVIN
Posted By: Elmer's Re: Standard Oil oval plastic torch sign face - Wed Feb 22 2012 04:17 AM
Pipes: I'd be interested if I could find a flame for it and if I'm not able find one closer to me.

Kevin: Sending you a PM.

Thanks for the reply
Posted By: Xo standard oil Re: Standard Oil oval plastic torch sign face - Wed Mar 06 2013 02:23 PM
Do you still have this sign for sale or intersted in selling?
Posted By: GrandpaBen Re: Standard Oil oval plastic torch sign face - Sun May 06 2018 03:35 AM
Hi - I am Ben Matthews great granddaughter - wanting to get in touch with you regarding your restoration of Ben's gas station.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk