Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: minuteman John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Mon Dec 01 2008 05:14 AM
I am looking to buy any quality John Deere signage or will trade good service station items. Email me some pictures of what you have and a price or what your looking for in trade....thanks mm
Posted By: Wes Hague Re: John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Mon Dec 01 2008 07:04 PM
Hey mm,,,, check out Aumann Auctions , they are having a John Deere sale, lots of signage
Wes.
Posted By: minuteman Re: John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Tue Dec 02 2008 12:14 AM
Nothing coming up at Aumann that I can see...can you really see into the future Wes?? If so we need to talk, stock wise!!
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Tue Dec 02 2008 03:48 PM
...you're about a month too late...
http://www.aumannauctions.com/auction_pages/auc_page.php?pid=2278
Posted By: DCpate Re: John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Tue Dec 02 2008 04:46 PM
good luck in your search mm...

[This message has been edited by DCpate (edited 12-03-2008).]
Posted By: 710 Re: John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Wed Dec 03 2008 01:17 AM
Hi Minuteman,

What quality of sign are you looking for. Have sold most John Deere signs I had but still have a few. Email if Interested

Posted By: Blastmaster Re: John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Wed Dec 03 2008 01:58 AM
I have pictures of a ranch in Minden Nevada. the owner has tons of John Deer stuff including about 30 tractors, wagons implements chugger engines etc. if you email me I can send you pictures and might be able to find his contact info. I cant post pictures here......
Posted By: minuteman Re: John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Wed Dec 03 2008 04:56 AM
I would be definitely interested in seeing what you have left for sale 710...you can email me pic's and prices to havoline@telus.net

if you have any pic's of signs in the collection Blastmaster i would appreciate seeing them...thanks mm
Posted By: Wes Hague Re: John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Wed Dec 03 2008 01:15 PM
Hey MM. here is an email address of a friend of mine here in Ontario, about 30 miles from me that is a John Deere collector, ( has about 30 tractors,) not sure about the sign thing ? I will send you his name and email address on an email to you privately.....
Posted By: minuteman Re: John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Wed Dec 03 2008 02:10 PM
BTW i don't remember asking for any auction results in my first posting but if i get offered any 30k signs i will know who to thank...mm
Posted By: +Chris Holt Re: John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Thu Dec 04 2008 10:42 AM
MM, theres a sign on ebay not sure if its real #360112438912 hope it helps
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Thu Dec 04 2008 05:48 PM
"BTW i don't remember asking for any auction results in my first posting but if i get offered any 30k signs i will know who to thank...mm"

...not sure if the above comment was intended as a joke, no 'thanks' are necessary...the only reason I posted the link was as a reply to Wes' post, to establish that there HAD been an Aumann Auction with lots of really good John Deere signage...if you are looking for 'quality' John Deere signage that would have been a good auction to attend...
Posted By: Wes Hague Re: John Deere for Petro Stuff.... - Fri Dec 05 2008 10:03 AM
Yeah, I couldn't figured that one out either, gulfiend!

I couldn't figured this earlier one out either,,

(Nothing coming up at Aumann that I can see...can you really see into the future Wes?? If so we need to talk, stock wise!!)

He went golfing for a week now, maybe his head will clear up time he gets back, ha,ha,ha,, kidding,, mm.

[This message has been edited by Wes Hague (edited 12-05-2008).]
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk