Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: bettin Sinclair Aircraft Sign - $500 Finders Fee - Wed Dec 19 2007 04:46 PM
We need a good Sinclair Aircraft sign for a friend who is willing to pay fair value for one, and as most collectors, prefers the best condition possible.

Either of the primary two versions of aircraft sign is acceptable.

If you have one available for sale or trade, please email me directly, including price and photos of both sides, to bettin@bright.net

If you know of someone with a Sinclair Aircraft sign in better than average condition, that may want to sell, and they have not first contacted us directly, email their name, phone number and email address to bettin@bright.net, and should we complete a purchase, we'll pay you $500 for the referral. If two people email us with the same sign holder's information, the earlier response sent to our email address with information requested, will get the $500.
Thanks
Ron

------------------
Ron Bettin
740-774-OHIO(6446)
bettin@bright.net
Posted By: ward zaharia Re: Sinclair Aircraft Sign - $500 Finders Fee - Wed Dec 19 2007 07:43 PM
Ron

I recall this same offer for a double visible did you ever buy any of those?

ward
Posted By: Koolmotor Re: Sinclair Aircraft Sign - $500 Finders Fee - Thu Dec 20 2007 12:32 AM
Maybe this guy will sell you one of his!!
http://www.oilsign.com/side108
Posted By: ward zaharia Re: Sinclair Aircraft Sign - $500 Finders Fee - Thu Dec 20 2007 03:00 AM
If I was a Bettin man I would say those are long gone

ward
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Sinclair Aircraft Sign - $500 Finders Fee - Thu Dec 20 2007 03:24 AM
That is Rons website. I would also agree that they are sold or keepers
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk