Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: UpnorthNeil WTB NOS Veeder Root wheels - Mon Feb 01 2021 08:02 PM
Hello OG guys. I was lucky enough to add an MS 65 to my collection. I am trying to locate new flat wheels for the 8" VR as shown in the photos. I have talked to some of the experts that have rebuilt VRs over the years (Joe Y., Ron S. and Tom B.) and they do not have any. So I am reaching out to the rest of the OG network to see if anyone can help me out. If you have any VR manuals that would show the part numbers for these wheels that may be helpful in my continued search as well. At this point I do not want to go the decal route, I am really hopeful I can come up with some of these flat wheels. They say the fun is in the hunt, we'll have to see about that. Thanks Neil

Attached picture IMG_7137.JPG
Attached picture IMG_7132.JPG
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: WTB NOS Veeder Root wheels - Tue Feb 02 2021 03:48 AM
If you have no luck getting N.O.S. wheels you can clean and paint the wheels then add Mike Slama`s water slide VR decals. They have a more original look than the vinyl ones.
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: WTB NOS Veeder Root wheels - Tue Feb 02 2021 04:49 PM
Taking those meters apart and putting them back together correctly are a challenge for sure.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk