Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: pasngas gilbarco visible cast pump top - Fri Oct 04 2019 12:16 PM
looking for T176 square Gilbarco visible pump top like one pictured -- just the cast piece on top the cylinder. Picture provided by an old gas member on here much appreciated Laroy

Attached File
t176 square globe holder.png  (274 downloads)
Posted By: hornsrus Re: gilbarco visible cast pump top - Fri Oct 04 2019 08:44 PM
i have seen a lot of g&b pumps but never one like that,can i see the rest of the pump.thanks charley
Posted By: pasngas Re: gilbarco visible cast pump top - Sat Oct 05 2019 12:29 AM
you bet here's pump & top view & globe holder couldn't get it to drag so that's why it in download, definitely had that type globe holder by pattern on top. The four studs not sure if correct, really doubt it, as it had a house vent on top when I bought it and bolt pattern doesn't match the pattern for the G&B 176 4 bolt top

Attached picture square T176.jpg
Attached picture square T176 2.jpg
Attached File
179330[1].png  (250 downloads)
Posted By: 67Chev4X4 Re: gilbarco visible cast pump top - Sat Oct 05 2019 06:56 AM
Charlie here is the picture of the whole pump that top is on. The outside ring for the globe is actually tin welded to the top casting. They are a fairly rare pump. Mitrch

Attached picture PDR_0322.JPG
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk