Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Awd Wanted matching pair of lubester oil pumps - Thu Nov 01 2018 11:15 PM
Looking for a matching pair of lubester oil pumps with 3 bolts holding them together not 4.

Attached picture IMG_20181101_171444852.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20181101_171459292.jpg
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Wanted matching pair of lubester oil pumps - Fri Nov 02 2018 02:06 AM
OK, lets see if I have this right? You are looking for 2 lubester oil pumps and not the complete lubesters? Correct? And they must fasten to the oil containment below, with 3 bolts and not 4 because you don't know the brand you need and that's the only way to describe it? Correct?
Pictures of the pump needed would be a big help but you might not have any?
Posted By: Awd Re: Wanted matching pair of lubester oil pumps - Fri Nov 02 2018 03:25 AM
Originally Posted by K W FRITH
OK, lets see if I have this right? You are looking for 2 lubester oil pumps and not the complete lubesters? Correct? And they must fasten to the oil containment below, with 3 bolts and not 4 because you don't know the brand you need and that's the only way to describe it? Correct?
Pictures of the pump needed would be a big help but you might not have any?

Yes I'm looking for 2 oil pumps, and I'm looking for a 3 bolt middle section as I will be remove the lower section of the pump and make it work with my lower plate..yes I don't know what brand all I have is the mounting plates that is pictured above.

I can ad any additional pictures that might help of the bracket.

I've attached 2 pictures I found online of what looks should be on there (as you can see the lower bracket I have)

Attached picture lubestersinclaircart.jpg
Attached picture f61291dbda492ca6eff4c046c6bdfad4.jpg
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: Wanted matching pair of lubester oil pumps - Fri Nov 02 2018 04:17 AM
Here is a three bolt on ebay. The top half looks different than what you pictured but may still fit your base. 202488822593
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk