Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: johntxpumps wtb Bennett 378 face plates - Tue Sep 26 2017 04:42 AM
Looking to buy faceplates for Bennett 378. Needing the faces for the computer. Please message me here or at Johnjones9974@gmail.com

SgtJones US ARMY
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: wtb Bennett 378 face plates - Wed Sep 27 2017 02:53 AM
If you can not find any you could get some Bennett 371 faces from Ron Scobie and modify them. All you would have to do is trim off a little at the bottom and add the holes to screw them on the computer. I bought these in the past thinking I could use them on a 371. They were not tall enough and the 371 faces do not screw directly to the computer so the screw holes would not need to be there. I ended up selling them.

Posted By: Jack Sim Re: wtb Bennett 378 face plates - Wed Sep 27 2017 08:22 AM
Our assumption is that you know this pump was originally a pump made for the Gulf Oil Company. http://petrolianacollectibles.com/bennett%20378.htm

According to my research of Parts Manuals for the 300 pumps, it appears that the face for you pump differs from the other 300 series pumps, but I agree to what Matt says above, you can probably notify the faces to work on your pump.

Jack Sim
Spec 5, Army, Korea, retired (after 42 months)
Posted By: johntxpumps Re: wtb Bennett 378 face plates - Mon Oct 09 2017 04:07 AM
Hey Jack thanks. Appreciate your service by way. I'm about to have 7yrs in on ARMY Engineer side, but looking to switch MOS soon since I'm in Pharmacy school studying to be a Pharracist.
Posted By: johntxpumps Re: wtb Bennett 378 face plates - Mon Oct 09 2017 04:08 AM
Thanks Matt. I appreciate the info
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk