Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: gavs Scammers - Fri Sep 08 2017 12:10 AM
This number will call you when you are looking for part 312-614-2140 he will say his friend has the part you are looking for his friends number is 920-415-4352 or email tnorrisst@gmail.com. beaver dam wi don't send your part don't have your part soon as they cash money order they make a few excuses till you figure it then they tell you how bad you got scammed
Posted By: advertologist Re: Scammers - Fri Sep 08 2017 12:33 AM
[eBay Sax listings] High end sax scam asking for USPS MO - Sax on ...
https://forum.saxontheweb.net/showthread.php?271002-High-end-sax-scam-asking-for-USPS-MO
Jul 7, 2017 ... You will get a text from an Illinois area code (the most recent number used was ( 312) 614-2140) and it will ask you if you found the ___ you

920-415-4352 is a non_fixed_voip number in Little Chute, WI
Quick Links: WhitePages - Reveal Address - Mobile Carrier Lookup

when you get one of these calls put the number on your address bar & will tell you if any prior complaints, if used for telemarketing etc. .. ... cool
Posted By: Done4 Re: Scammers - Fri Sep 08 2017 01:21 AM
This is getting crazy, I think I just dodged a scam similar to this, but different phone numbers.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Scammers - Fri Sep 08 2017 02:02 AM
Please don't put your email or phone number in your For Sale or Wanted topics. That opens you up to be contacted by anyone, anywhere, including con men in foreign countries where they can't be traced or prosecuted.
Paying with PayPal will give you some protection. Never wire money or send numbers from a cash card.
Posted By: UpnorthNeil Re: Scammers - Fri Sep 08 2017 02:02 PM
Exact same name and phone number, address that tried this on me, refer to my 8/13 post. I guess that is why they say there is a"stairway to heaven" and a "highway to hell".
Posted By: nebrgas Re: Scammers - Fri Sep 08 2017 09:05 PM
They tried it on me also.

I actually called the "friend" just for the fun of it and after I told him that his friend sent me to him for a particular sign, he said he had one and all I had to do was send him a money-gram and he would send the sign. I asked for a picture and he then wanted my email address, I told him to send a pic to my phone and never heard from him. The guy I talked to spoke with a foreign accent.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk